chapter 1

Harry's pov

I ran into the house looking for my dad and sister. I knew I shouldn't have left her here, fuck, why did I do that. I ran upstairs to her room neither of them was there I looked in his room nothing.

     I ran to the bathroom to find her unconscious in the tub,she was  naked with blood pouring out of her wrist. She was so pale ,so fragile she looked like a porcalin doll. I pulled her out of the tub sobbing uncontrollably I held her in my lap. This is my fault. I knew he would hurt her.

      "Where's the whore at! I'm horny again! "My fathers voice booms through the hallway as he comes up the stairs. I turn around and look at him in the door way. He was drunk ."shut the fuck up you bastard! I swung at him and he fell I was on top of him .I couldn't stop punching him, even though blood was spilling from his head I couldnt stop.

     He raped her And then she killed herself because of him..... this was because of me .I should have been to protect her , I should have been here to take the rape to take the beatings to take it all away from her.

     I stopped when I noticed he stopped breathing. I ran to my room I sat on my room and cryed, I trashed my room .I was angry, I was sad,  I was guilty ,I knew I had to kill myself I cant go on living without her she's my little sister and it was my fault .I rummaged through my drawer for my Swiss knife when I found it I put my wrist and pressed down, then as I was about to drag it down, I  heard a voice, I looked around. I was alone where was it coming from?

      "Uummmm hello?  Its louis I can hear you crying, are you OK?

     i felt my speaker on my phone vibrate as he talked .Its from my phone?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Authors note:

So does it sound good? Please leave comments please cx