FIVE

Jungkook's POV

The members kept singing rapmon's words until Taehyung shouted "Ho!Ho!Ho!Ho!" And some followed him.

Then, they are having war now.

"We need to tease Jungkook!" Namjoon said while Taehyung said "This is war!!"

Suddenly Rapmon said "Kimbab is better!!" Better than what? "NO!! Bulljajjang is!!" V hyung shouted

What in the world are they talking about now?!

"Iphone is better!!" Rapmon's group member, Jimin said while V's group, Hoseok said "Ani!! Samsung is better!!"

Okay, how did from 'Teasing Jungkook' turn into a 'Which phone is better??!

I gotta stop them...

○●○●○●○● 4 minutes later○●○●○●○

" kiddy rides are better!!" I shouted "Aniyaaa!! Roller coaster is better!!" The other group shouted

"CLOTHES WAR!!" V hyung shouted and we took every single clothes to throw at our opponents.

I know, I know! I am stupid enough to even join their war but it looks fun and they dragged me in so.... here I am...

Suddenly the other opponents took their clothes too and throws it at us.

THIS IS WAR!!

The door to our dorm opens and we peeked who might be here.

And the person who is here is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MIJIN??!!

"Oppa~" she cooed and hugged Jimin and he said "oh, my yeodongsaeng is so cute~" and we were still shocked why she was here.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" Namjoon asked and Mijin answered "I made rice cakes yesterday and, I was thinking I could give these to you guys" and we were happy as she showed us the rice cakes
We opened her lunchbox and the rice cakes smells good!!

We each ate one and our faces were shocked of how it was so delicious!

Mijin looked at our dorm that was messy and asked "what happened in the dorm that got this messy anyway?" And it was silent

......

"Uhhhh... we were having war?" I answered and she was like 'tch tch tch' and we were embarresed of a girl that complain.

At the end, we were cleaning our room being forced by Mijin.

"We're tired!!" V hyung shouted and Mijin said "If you clean your room nice and tidy, I will make food that you want!" And we all suddenly clean the room quickly.

After cleaning our room, Mijin asked us what we want to eat and we were all shouting what we want.

"Pizza!!" Me,Taehyung,Jimin shouted while rapmon,suga,jin and Hosoek shouted "Steak!!"

"I will choose Pizza for you guys ok?" She said and the one who shouted pizza were cheering ehile the rest were gloomy.

Suddenly, Mijin's phone rang and she answered it.

"Yeobseyo?...... wah!!.. Daebak!!.......... jinjjayeo?!.... Soelma....ahhhh!!! I can't wait!!....okay, annyeong!" She said on the phone

"What happened?" Jimin asked and she said " Seventeen will have a concert here and Sooyeon already bought a ticket for the two of us to go to their concert!!" And we were shocked of what we heard.

She was also a fan of Seventeen?!

Then, she went out of our dorm with excitement leaving us speechless.

Namjoon, yoongi, taehyung, hoseok and soekjin were more confused than me and Jimin.

"Who is Sooyeon??" Namjoon asked "Sooyeon is Mijin's bestfriend" both me and Jimin answered.

And we were continouing our war again.

Mijin's POV

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!

God Bless Sooyeon who bought tickets for me and her to go to Seventeen's concert!!

Now I shall get ready for the day after tomorrow!!

After going out of BTS dorm, I went out shopping again.

I reached the mall and roam around the place.

It was a peaceful moment~

Until fans started screaming.

I took a peek and I saw BTS.

Jimin found me and ran to me while others follow him.

Thr fans were taking a picture and we quickly ran away.

We were tired and I prefered us to eat and my treat.

We ate deliciously.

I took a look at my phone and I saw people posting a picture of Jimin holding my hands and they misunderstood it as us dating.

"Uhhh... Jimin" I called and he responsed with "what's wrong?" I showed him my phone and his eyes turned wide.

I showed the news to BTS too and they were shocked as well.

we went out of the restaurant and fans were screaming again.

oh great.. even reporters are here.

CHAKKAMAN!

REPORTERS ARE HERE??!!

this is bad...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《
hi chingus!! so this is another chappy!!

the multimedia is Suzy from Miss A a.k.a Sooyeon who bought tickets for Mijin to seventeen's concert.

please
vote.comment.share