Chapter 8. Ben is Dying

-"Oh my gosh Ben why didn't you tell me?!" Lacy cried walking over to Ben by his bedside. She kneeled down next to him and smiled at his pist off, yet sick face. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Why would you need to know?"

-"Because I care about you!"

"Do you Lacy?"

Lacy froze and looked at him with troubled eyes. 

-"Ben, you-you were- My first..." She struggled to find the words she needed. Ben looks at her with shocked eyes. 

"What- are you serious?! Is that all you can say right now?! What about all summer Lacy?"

Lacy then started crying again. -"I just forgot okay- I was so busy thinking about myself and what I wanted I... I-"

"Whatever Lacy. I'm glad I got to meet you." Ben started coughing. Blood came out of his mouth and a nurse came rushing in.

--"You should probably go now dear." 

Ben had his eys closed and looked completely dead. Lacy almost fainted, but Heath caught her and carried her out. 

"He doesn't have much longer... I spoke to the nurse..."

Lacy felt everything spinning. She felt she lost everything. First she has an amazing night with Ben, then she forgets all about him, so caught up in the professor. Lacy felt sick to her stomach. Before Heath got her into his car she vomited all over the sidewalk and fell to her knees. Shortly after sitting there next to her vomit with a dull look on her face and Heath more than disgusted with the vomit and nurse comes rushing out to pick Lacy up and bring her in. Heath followed.

Lacy was hospitalized for the rest of the day and the following. As far as Lacy knew Ben was getting worse, and worse, and so was she. She couldn't believe something so good walked out and is leaving her, but not by choice... Just maybe he would get better. For the next week Lacy prayed for Ben to get better. Even when she got out three days later, and stayed with Heath for a long time at her house. She went and visited him again. He seemed to be getting better, but where he was, Lacy knew it would be a miricle if he were to survive...

-"Heath. Do you think he is going to make it?"

"Can't say I know."

Lacy went over to Heath and layed down next to him on her couch. 

-"Scootch"

"Okay, yea, sure Lacy, come lay with me. You're so invited." Heath was being sarcasting at this point, but in a way he knew he wasn't.

-"It's my house, I don't need to ask who I lay with."

Lacy laid there and closed her eyes. Heath put his arm around her to cuddle more, and they lay together for along time. Heath got a boner. He moved to lay on his back. 

"Shit!"

-"What is wrong Heath?"

"Nothing, just-never mind.-I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." 

 Lacy heard him mumble under his breath. after he shut the bathroom door, Lacy got up and went to listen on the door. Heath turned on the shower, and got in. She opened the door, and saw that he was facing away from the door. Lacy liked the silouette of his body. Lacy thought that Heath hadn't heard the door open. Lacy got undressed. She stood there naked for a few minutes while Heath stood with his head down, and his arm resting on the shower wall and his other hand on his hip. He let the water run down only the left side of his body. Lacy got into the shower with him.

-"Can I join?"

"You're in here arn't you?"

Lacy went in for a hug. Heath let her but did not hug back. Lacy could not understand why Heath had not hugged her back. He was always willing to touch her. 

-"What did I do Heath?"

Lacy saw that he had had a boner, and that is was slowly going away. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the soap and started showering like she would have if Heath was not in there with her. After a good five minutes of Heath watching, He pulled Lacy close, and rubbed in more soap on her shoulders and kissed her neck softly. Lacy liked how Heath felt behind her, but she felt he was too good for her.

"What do I have to do to stop feeling this way about you?"

Lacy turned around and got real close to Heath, and kissed Him. Heaths' eyes were open, She noticed this and backed away.

-"Nothing."

She wanted to leave there because she felt so silly having done that. Heaths lips felt so good against hers, and yet he thought nothing of it. Lacy turned to get out of the shower. Holding back tears in her throat, when she stepped out, she slipped, and fell backward. Heath caught her just before her head hit the wall of the shower were Heath was standing before. Heath picked her up.

-"Leave me alone! I don't need you to catch me!"

"Lacy- you could have seriously hurt your-" 

-"Let go of me!"

"Lacy-What the hell is the matter with you?!"

-"You!"

"Fuck you!"

Lacy felt hungry.  

-"You're too shy to actually say what you feel around me- its more like whats the matter with you!"

"Well you're the bitch who goes around wrapping everyone around her little fingers just so she doesn't feel alone!"

-"AGHHH! Kiss me damnit!"

Lacy and Heath grabbed eachother and kissed eachother with more force than each of them intended. Heath slammed Lacy into the wall of the shower, and made her short of breath. He then lifted Lacy off the shower floor and wrapped her legs around him. They made out hardcore in the shower and Lacy knew Heath wanted to bone.

Heath and Lacy stopped kissing to take a breath, and Heath hugged Lacy to him and whispered sweet things to her.

"Oh Lacy, I want you so bad, but I know there is no reason for me to try because you don't love me. I love you Lacy. You taste and feel so good... I want to fuck you but I know there is no point."

Pushing his body against hers, teasing to enter her he sets her down again, but lifts up one of her legs, and continues talking to her, while she stares him in the eyes.

"I sleep on your couch. I help you clean- I-"

Lacy starts kissing his neck and feeling his muscles which Heath enjoyed very much. Lacy found her way to his man hood. She felt how hard he was. He squeezed Lacys' thigh. Lacy used her hand to stroke him. Heath tries to talk some more but he can't. Lacy observes this, and strokes him faster. She knew he liked this. She took her leg from him, and started going down. Heath was going to let her until he pulled Lacy to her feet.

 "Stop- you're not a whore."

-"Heath, it is obvious we're supposed too."

"No damnit! Do you even like me? Have you been listening to me?!"

-"Heath honestly. I want you just as bad as you have been saying you want me. I'm going to go to bed now. I'm tired."

Heath let her go. He stayed in the shower for an hour more. when he was done he put on his towel, and walked toward the couch. Then he turned and headed toward Lacy's room. He sees Lacy lying there in her bed. asleep with the lights on. He shuts them off and walks over to the bed. 

Ben texted Lacy that morning feeling happy. Not only had he overcome his cancer for now, he was also back on his feet. He put in his earings- all of them, and put on his best outfit. 

{I'm on my way ;)}

-"Heath! Heath! Wake up! Bens on his way!"

"What?!"

Heath jumped up and out of bed, and got dressed faster than Lacy did. He threw on his shorts and was out of her bedroom and waiting on the couch for the doorbell to ring.