New Story Information

Hi again. It has been a while but I didn't realize how long it had actually been. It's been a year since I put out the ideas for a new story and I have been so focused and stressed due to school that I had no idea that much time had passed.

I had the intention to write a story about Raura, however due to the circumstances of me losing inspiration to write about them (them both being in happy relationships, which is great for them, I'm glad they are both happy) I have decided to not write about them as it would not be very enjoyable for you to read, or me to write as I have no idea where I would draw my inspiration from.

I'm sorry to anyone who was waiting for this story I just have been unable to draw inspiration from Raura. Thank you all for understanding.

I am not sure whether or not I will be writing fanfiction on Wattpad anymore, but I have posted a Captain Swan fanfic on fanfiction.net (username: FangirlingCaptain) for anyone who likes Once Upon A Time or Captain Swan or Captain Cobra Swan, so I hope you check that out because I am very proud of it and it's a little family humour and romance that was really fun to write and create.

Thank you again :)

~Here Comes Forever~