I Caught You

"WE KISSED TODAY..!"She shouted happily and her bhabi stopped where she was..! She look at her with wide eyes..
"So finally you made him fall for you?"Bhabi said in disbelief..
"Of course..! Nandini Murthy k jadoo say koi bach skta hai kya?"She asked munching an apple and Bhabi laughed..
"You are too much Nandu..!"Bhabi said slapping her shoulder...
"Too much? It's his punishment bhabi..! How could he just reject me like this..! Na dekha na naam jana bus bool diya k shadi nahi karen gay?"Nandini said angrily..
"Aray tou is main itna drama karny ki kya zarorat the? Bechara Manik..! Ya gaoan ki gori q bani tu? Hindi ni aati and all..!"Bhabi asked shaking her head..
"Aisy he..! You know bhabi..! Four years say us kay peechy pagal hoon..! Dil say apna maan chuki hoon us ko..! Tarapti hoon us kay liye tou thora usy bhi tarapny dain na..!"She said naughtily..
"Kuch nahi ho skta tera..! Soch lay agr Manik ko sach pta chal gya aur usy gusa aa gya tou? Nayonika aunty bta rahi the kay Manik ko bohat gusa ata hai..!"Bhabi said worriedly chopping some cucumber for salad..
"Chill bhabi kuch nahi ho ga..!"Nandini said munching few pieces.. After Rishab came they had a sweet family dinner and then Nandini drifted to sleep as she had promised to Manik that tomorrow they will see the sun rising together..
...
"Rishab ka phone aya tha..! Nandini apny plan main successful ho gai..!"Nayonika exclaimed and Manik's steps froze beside his parent's room as he was passing from there..
"Wah..! Man'na pary ga ap ki honay walay baho main dum hai..! Manik ko kya khoob ullo bnaya hai..! Gaoan ki gori and all..! Main bta raha hoon us ki aur meri khoob jamy ge..!"Manik's heard his dad's voice chirpy and his pupils dilated in eye sockets..!
"Preeti bta rahi the Manik Nandini ko Pari bulata hai..! How cute na..!"Nayonika said laughingly and Manik felt himself a stupid..! Now he get it..! So his PARI was NANDINI..! His fiance? He scratched his head and realized that "usy bohat jam kay bewkoof banaya gya hai"..! He quietly came to his room and fell on his bed staring at the ceiling..! He thought and thought..!
"Pari..! Tmhy games khailny ka bohat shook hai na? So let's see..! Tum nay Manik Malhotra say panga liya hai..!"Manik talked to himself wickedly with tongue in cheek and closed his eyes to sleep..
...
Nandini woke up with the constant buzz of her alarm and she got fresh..! She got ready and after informing bhabi she came out of the haweli..! The dawn was just cracking and she had to reach the riverbank soon..! She was late today and she knew Manik will be angry this time..! She almost run towards the river and finally she reached..
"Manik?"Nandini called Manik as he was nowhere in the sight..! She was late than usual..! But still Manik was not there..! "Ya larka bhi na..! Khud bola tha kal "Pari hum soraj ko niklaty huay daikhain gay..! Aur khud gaib hai..!"She murmured loudly and cursed Manik to her heart content...! Suddenly she heard a hiss and turned to look at the source..! She saw Manik peeping behind a tree and she smiled..!
"Manik..! Kahan reh gaye thay? Dekho soraj bhi kab ka nikal aya..!"She said with a fake anger but Manik didn't replied..
"Pa-pari..!"He stammered in a painful tone and Nandini frowned..
"Manik..! Tum theek ho na?"She asked worriedly and walked towards him.. Manik came out and what Nandini saw was enough to dry her blood in veins..! Manik's crystal white shirt was full with blood and he tripped..! Before he could fall Nandini held him and sat on the grass..! Manik's head was in her lap and he breathing heavily..!
"Manik..! Kya hua? Ya sab..!"Nandini shouted in utmost worry and Manik raised his hand to cup her cheek which was also full of blood which Nandini held near her cheek..!
"Pa-pari..!"Manik whispered..
"Haan..! Main hoon Manik..! Maain hoon na tmhri Pari..!"She said crying badly..
"Ma-main..! Bo-bohat py-pyaar kar-karta hoon tm say..! Tum Meri nahi ho sakti na..! Islye main ab zinda nahi rehna chahta..!"Manik again stammered..
"Main..! Main bhi bohat pyaar karti hoon tm say Manik..! Aj say nahi bohat pehly say..! Please don't leave me..!"Nandini felt like her whole like collapsing in front of her..! Her Manik..! She had waited for him for years..!
"Good bye..! Apna khyal rakhna..!"Manik whispered his last words and closed his eyes..!
"NOOO..! MANIK..! PLEASE..! DON'T LEAVE ME..!"Nandini shouted shaking him badly but he was DEAD(maybe :p)..! "I love you Manik..! Please..! It was just a prank..! Main tmhy sirf apni importance jatana chahti the..! Manik..! We are getting married..! Meri sagai tmhi say hue hai..! Aik baar mj say pochty tou..!"She yelled in guilt crying like a two years on his chest..! "Wapas aa jaoa na..! Main bhi mar jaoan ge..! I will die Manik.! Main bohat pyaar karti hoon tm say..!"She again shouted and hugged Manik..! God knows for how she cried but Manik was gone..! Then she thought of something and got up placing Manik's head securely on the grass..! She kissed his forehead and walked towards the river..!
"Tum chaly gaye tou main zinda reh kar kya karoon ge? I am coming Manik..!"She said in a determined tone crying like hell and stood at the corner of the river..! She closed her eyes and was about to jump in the river when pair of arms pulled her back..!
"Pagal ho gai ho..!"HE yelled and she opened her eyes with shock..!
"Manik?"She whispered in disbelief..
"Mazak kar raha tha main..! Tum sach main suicide karny chali the?"He shouted and Nandini frowned with that she slapped Manik with full force..
"Mazak? Tmhry liye ya mazak tha Manik..! Main mar gai the..! Kaisy btaoan tmhy kay kitna pyaar karti hon tum say..!"She too yelled..
"Pari main..!"Manik stammered..
"Shut up..! I hate you Manik Malhotra..! Nafrat krti hoon tm say..!"She shouted grabbing his collars."Taras nahi aya tmhy mjh pay..? Jab ro rahi the main tmhry liye? Nahi..! Tmhy q taras aye ga..! Tm nay tou bina mjy daikhy bina mery bary main kuch jany decide kar liya kay arrange marriage nahi karo gay..! Tmhy pta hai kitna hurt feel hua mjy? Ni you don't know damn it..! That's why I did all this..! But tmhy kya..! Tmy tou prank karna tha na..! Ja rahi hoon main..!"She yelled again and despite of Manik's pleads she didn't stopped...!
"Kya yaar..! Har prank ulta par jata hai..! Ya Pari bhi na..!"Manik said annoyingly and scratched his head..!
...
Nandini was looking at her hena filled palms and arms...! Manik kay naam ki Mehndi..! It's been fifteen days since she had talked to Manik..! Today was their Mehndi function..! It went awesome..! But MaNan still didn't talked to each other..! Or we can say Manik tried to talk but Nandini refused..! Now she was sitting in her bedroom..! Last night in her brother's house..! Tomorrow will be THE wedding day..! She was still very much hurt because of Manik's prank..! She saw Manik's name hidden in design..! Few tears again rolled off her cheeks..!
"Your tears hurt me..!"She heard his voice from the balcony..! She quietly walked towards it he was standing on the other side of the curtain..! "I came here to see your mehendi..!"He said in a innocent tone and despite of being angry on him Nandini forwarded her hands from the curtains only..! Manik held them..! He kissed her palms and smelt the exotic scent..! He mumbled an "I am sorry" against her palms and left without uttering some other word..!
...
Manik was tossing on the bed. He was so much annoyed..! He look at his side and saw a peaceful Nandini sleeping..! It was their first night and Nandini said that she was feeling sleepy..! Without waiting for Manik's reply she changed her clothes and laid down the bed to sleep..! Manik huffed a lot but it proved deaf to Nandini's ears and she dozed off..! Manik wanted to talk her but she was not giving him a little chance to explain..! He knew he was at fault..! Kuch ziada ho gya..! But atleast she should give him a chance..! Both knew that they love each other..! Manik too unintentionally fell asleep..! Next time he opened his eyes on the chiming sound of bangles..! He rubbed his eyes sleepily and saw Nandini rubbing her hair with towel..! Her bangles were carelessly roaming in her wrists. She was wearing a light yellow backless frock which was exposed to Manik..! Her morning beauty was so glorious that Manik forgot to breath..! He quietly got up and walked towards her..!
Nandini sensed him coming towards her and his piercing gaze on her back..! She immediately threw her hair backwards to hide her back and her wet hair splashed on Manik's face..! He smilingly shook his head and pulled Nandini towards himself..! She banged in his chest..! Manik pull her so close that there was not even air passing between her back and his broad chest..!
"You are so pretty Pari..!"Manik whispered seductively in her ear and Nandini felt like melting..! All the anger she was holding seemed like flying away..! Manik gently set her hair aside and kissed her neck..! "Kal raat..! You were sleepy..! But it seems now you are fresh..! So let's continue the task..!"Manik said huskily nibbling her earlobe and Nandini's felt like her each and every cell of the body was deceiving her..! With one swift pull Manik opened the strings of her frock to which she gasped..! She wanted to push him away but she was loving it at the same time..! Manik slid the fabric a little down of her shoulder and Nandini clutched his hand over her waist tightly..! Manik bent down and his next move forced Nandini to moan his name as he gave her a wild love bite..! The first 'symbol' of his love on her body..! Nandini thought she will surely collapse when suddenly someone knocked the door..!
"Manik..! Leave me..!"Nandini's angry mode was back again..! She pushed Manik away and after adjusting her dress,picking up her dupatta she walked out of the room..! Manik was all the time smirking at her and while her cheeks were flushed red..!
...
"Manik..! Honeymoon pay kahan jany ka irada hai..!"Mr.Malhotra asked casually munching a French toast and MaNan choked badly as Manik was sipping his coffee and Nandini was drinking the juice..! Nayonika patted Nandini's back and Mr.Malhotra patted Manik's to calm them down.
"Kya ho gya tum dono ko?"Nayonika asked worriedly..
"Nothing Mom..!"Manik tried to act a little cheerful..
"Acha...! Btaoa na kahan jany ka decide kiya hai?"Mr.Malhotra was back on the point and MaNan look at each other..!
"Ab tum dono nay kuch decide nahi kiya tou meri suno..! Shimla chaly jaoa..! Aj he..! I think you both need time to know each other..! Us kay baad out of country plan kar laina..!"Nayonika said in a serious tone as she clearly guessed some kind of conflict between them..! MaNan were still quiet...!