Chapter 30

Zaykel's POV

It all started with my ancestors... the ancestors of the Corado Clan.

They started the Flower... they made the group for justice. If justice isn't served right, then the flowers will be the one to serve it.

The first emperor was Arthur Corado, he was the founder of the Flower Org.

He was the one who made the yearly games of the assassins.

Every year there will be a game with one station, dito malalaman kung sino ang pinakamalalakas buong grupo, at dun nagsimula ang pagkakaroon ng ranggo.

Ngunit habang lumilipas ang panahon, nagkaroon ng pagkakalabuan ang limang pinakamalalakas... hanggang sa nagkawatak-watak sila.

Gumawa ng sarili nilang grupo ang mga tumiwalag... at nagkaroon na ng madaming kaaway ang Flower Org, but the role as the emperor was still ruled by a Corado.

The throne can be passed, on the first child of a pure blooded Corado whether it's a girl or a boy, but there's something you need to get the throne... it is to kill the one still seated on the throne.

My father killed his uncle who's my Grandpa, his name is Anderson, wala siyang anak kaya naman bilang pangalawa sa anak ng lalaki si lolo, si Daddy ang humarap sa kaniya and Daddy killed him, that's why the throne was given to my father...

And I am now the 28th head of the Corado Clan and the Flower Org.

Being a pure blooded Corado is a curse for me... why do I have to kill someone just to survive?

"I'd rather die before you, my son... killing you will be the biggest mistake that I will ever do. I'm sorry, Zaykel... please forgive father."

Those were his last words before he died... in my hands, and I promised him that I will break that culture of our family, I won't let my family experience the same pain... the same heartaches that I've been through...

Then I found my light... my Zakura.

Eversince I laid my eyes on her, I knew she'll be the one, but... I'm afraid... afraid that the history will repeat itself.

That's why I made something I never knew I can, itinaya ko na ang lahat ng mayroon ako makasama lang siya.

I made a new game... a game where in there'll be three stations, at first that was the original plan, for us to get along together... but then I met her parents, they told me everything about her... and they wanted me to help them change her... that's why she met me as Zaykel...

I know... I know I took the risks of pretending, being Zaykel at the same time as Black.

But I promised her that I will show the real Black once the game is over and we won... but it didn't happen...

She joined the game just to avenge her friend, Alilo... but the tables were turned, Alilo was one of the Leo's, she's a traitor to my empress... and she almost killed my Charlene...

All this time she thought that Alilo was in coma... but she's not.

The Leo's had a plan, to kill her, because they know that she's a big loss for our group... and for me... hindi ko lang inasahan na gagamit sila ng ganun para lang pabagsakin ako.

But they're all wrong... it turned out to be an advantage for me, she got coma... there we discovered that she's pregnant. There's a little chance that both of them will survive... but I know she's strong and she can do it.

I let Shin have the Secret Society that I was once ruling, I let them think that Shin defeated me, so that I can be freed from being the ruler, because I wanted to give her a peaceful life...

While she was asleep, I started to move... to finish the Leo's one by one, and I succeeded. I killed them all.

And it's also an advantage that she remembers nothing when she woke up... it made easier for me to marry her.

But I never knew that Shin will use my identity to make her believe that he's me, and he kept my son away from me, that made me more mad at him. I never knew he can do that. Dinamay pa ang bata.

I let him do whatever he wants to, because I know that once Charlene remember's everything, she'll come back to me.

Pero hindi ko alam na... aabot sa ganito ang lahat...

History will never repeat itself anymore...

I carried her "Don't close your eyes, wife." I said "Z-Zakura..." i glared at him "Don't you dare come close to her!"

"Kill all of them." I ordered "D-Dont..." nagulat ako nang muling nagsalita si Charlene "Please... don't."

"Just hold on, wife. I'll save you." isinakay ko na siya sa kotse "I'll go with you."

I wanted to punch him, but Charlene told me not to... tsk! "You don't have any right, Shin. This is all your fault!" I said "My fault? Tsk. It's your selfishness' fault! If you didn't take her away, this will never happen! You're selfish-"

"Magsisigawan ba kayong dalawa diyan o dadalin si Charlene sa ospital?!" I was taken aback when I saw Grandpa standing behind us "Shin will go with you, I'll fix things here." he said.

Dinala na namin sa ospital si Charlene, nanginginig pa ang mga kamay ko habang nagda-drive.

"Ano pong nangyari sa pasyente?" I glared at the nurse "You don't need to know, kung ayaw mong mapatalsik sa trabaho." I said in a warning tone.

I dialed Jin's number on my phone "Malapit na kami, boss." Jin said "Be here in three minutes or I'll kill you." then I ended th call "Don't touch her." I told the nurse "Pero sir, kailangan pong malinisan ang pasye-" Shin punched his face "Don't you dare lay even a finger on her." he said.

Ginupit ko na ang damit niya, at nilagyan siya ng oxygen "Wife, can you hear me?" she slowly opened her eyes "Jin will be here, hold my hand okay?"

"Why are we waiting for Jin?! Bakit hindi na natin ipaayos sa ibang doctor?!" I glared at him "You must have forgotten, it was my white haze sword that you used." his eyes widened "I... I... It was meant for you!" I smirked "And look at what happened... kung hindi ka sana bumalik, wala sanang problema, is Secret Society not enough?!"

The white haze sword is a special one, aside from it's color from black to white, once it was stab to someone a venom will be release from it's core... and the only antidote for that venom... can be found also on the sword.

"Zaykel!" I saw Jin running towards us "Where is it?" iniabot niya sa akin ang isang maliit na bote "Shit!" I cursed nang bigla na lang dumugo ang ilong ni Charlene... "Wife, open your eyes." I said pero hindi siya nagrereact "Damn!" sunod kong napansin ang pagdugo ng kaniyang tenga...

Sinaksak ko sa sarili ko ang injection para kumuha ng kaunting dugo, the antidote needs to blend with my blood upang maging kumpleto ang pagiging antidote nito "Wife..."

"Wife, please wake up." I felt my heart beating so fast... umiiyak na siya ng dugo... "Five seconds Zaykel! Inject it to her!" hinawakan ko ang balikat niya at isinaksak ang injection... there's no way in hell that I will let my wife die!

"Zaykel..." she said "Ten minutes wife... please hold on, the pain will end soon..."

Then she started to have seizure...

Fight my wife... I fucking need you here in my life. Fight for us... I love you, my empress Zakura.