we're going where !!

victorias pov ... 

i'm bored really really bored, 1 week i've been stuck in the infirmary just because i've been in a coma for a week, no one trusts me enough to let me out they don't want me to cause 'trouble' apparently at least that's what chace told me. ohh yeah chace huh my protector, 'chace the protector' suits him, he's a protective idiot anyway, it's now just intensified great. you can surely see my sarcasm here, i already have like 6 brothers around me constantly now i have an extra one woohoo. 

i got out of the bed and peeked my door open, the coasts clear, GO GO GO, i yell in my mind, i feel like a ninja. i grin eavilly and run down the hallway until suddenly i'm in mid air. what the? i'm so confused. 

i twist my head around as best i could and saw chace carrying me. i groan and lean my head back into his chest. "chace please put me down" i said to him. "i'm not a child" i state. he rolls his eyes as i start to poke him in the ribs. 

"promise me you won't run?" he asked me. i gave him the puppy eyes that i know always works and i quiver my lip a little making the whole charade seem realistic to him. he siged a long deep sigh and slowly put me down. "yay!" i squealed and hugged him. "so protector ^^" i stated raising my eyebrows at him. he growled in annoyance he hates it when i call him that and know one knows what i mean so it's pretty funny. 

"what?" he grumbled. "will you let me out of my room at the infirmary, i'm bored now?" i asked him in a sickly sweet voice. "ugh you know i can never resist that voice" he said miserably. "so okay but you promise not to get into any fights for now?" he asked. "yes!!" i yelled doing a little dance, i'm happy okay !!

-VICTORIA!!!!!- my dad yelled through the mind link. 

-yes daddy dearest, no need to shout - i replied to him, holding my finger up at chace and then pointed to my head, he nodded in understanding and i went back to the conversation in my head, (that sounds weird) 

- come to my office now please- he said to me in a quieter voice. 

he cut me off and i returned to my conversation with chace. 

"i've got to go see my dad in his office but i'll talk to you later kay?" he nodded and i skipped off to my dads office. 

10 minutes later. 

" WHAT!!!" i screamed at my dad.

"victoria calm down!" he replied in a heavy voice. 

"CALM DOWN, FUCKING CALM DOWN, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WITH WHAT YOU'VE JUST TOLD ME!!" i practically screamed at him, in face i was so loud i swear the castle shook. 

"language!" my dad snapped at me just as all my brothers, my mum and chace stormed in. "what's going on in here!" yelled Jasper as chace came to stand by my side. 

"you wanna know what's going on, well i'll tell you, this man here" i snapped pointing at my dad whilst shooting him glares. "just told me that we're going to another pack to help deal with some rogues problems!" i said angrily. "well that doesn't sound bad at all, why are you angry?" asked edward. "i didn't mention what pack it is though did i" i replied. "what pack is it?" asked chris nervously. "the BLUE MOON PACK! that's who!" i yelled furiously. 

"victoria calm down your hair is going blue" chace said soothingly in my ear. i felt my anger start to simmer down and i was able to contain it better. 

i could feel chace bearly containing his anger when my dad said the packs name and the tension flew sky high when all my brothers started growling with him, it shook the whole castle.

"why do we have to go there dad?" i asked menacingly but trying to control my anger and not flip out on my dad. 

"because hunny, they're having rogue problems but i really do apologise to everyone for sending you all there" he said sincerley 

"wait we're all going and you're not?" jordan piped up

"no it's going to be one of your first tests as the future royals of this kingdom and victoria because you're future queen you need to go on a world tour to every pack showing the people their future ruler so why not stop there get the mission done and carry on to all the other packs, chace is going with you of course if he can leave his pack" he stated his gaze landing on chace.

"yes i go whereever vic goes as long as my pack can please take up sanctuary in the kingdom or surrounding villages?" he asked. "of course you are all very welcome here, you looked after my victoria when she was in need you lot are family now" he dad replied seriously. whilst chace looked at his feet. 

"anyway i guess we need to go pack now bye daddy love you" i said as cheerily as i could i gave my mum and dad a kiss on the cheek and pulled chace and all my brothers out of the room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooo tell me what you think of this chapter :) she's finally going back to the place she hates :(

vote 

comment  .... <3