author's note

Just to be clear: This is a Teen Wolf slash 5 Seconds of Summer fanfiction. I have decided to write this since I've been a huge fan of both for years already. I honestly don't know how the people will react to this but hopefully, it'll make you guys happy at least.

Now to be safe, Savannah Hood and whatever dialogue, scenes, personality or anything that involves her are my own idea. Original.

The story will be based on the fifth season of Teen Wolf and 2016 5sos.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or 5 Seconds of Summer (sure wish I did, though. I'm kidding).

Cover is by yours truly. Yes I make my own book covers, which is probably why they're lame.

In reality, Calum's sister is Mali Koa but this is a fanfiction so here, his sister's name is Savannah and she's younger than Calum, not older.

If you got any more questions, just type away on the comment section below. Thank you so much, i really appreciate that you're reading this!

Castaway:

(SEASON FIVE OF TEEN WOLF)

Savannah Rose Hood is a girl with passion for travelling, especially in California.

When her family left Sydney and moved to Cali, she's been in love with the place ever since. She loved Cali so much, she started visiting every single one of the towns and cities. It was a mission for her to cover every inch of California.

But when Beacon Hills was the next location on her list, she decided to ask her brother and his friends to join her in her journey.

Little did they know, it wasn't going to be easy to leave once you enter the world of the supernatural.