Jack

I heard a splash behind me, I turned, it was smart, he climbed and entered the cabinet.
In a second, the two men were thrown into the river.
" No one has the authority to hurt you except me!"
I scuffed. Trying to untie my hand, then he ran to me and untied me and I removed the cloth from my mouth.
"Thanks for saving my life"
He smiled "Just helping".
The boat shifted in one end, then in the other end, I screamed. I didn't want the jack-rose to happen to us.. Not smart, not me too. The boat shifted and smart fell into the water. I gasped, I Have never swam in my life but I got off my shoes, tied my hair and jumped into the river,.
****************""""""********
I used the towel to dry my hair, it was so damp. I just thank God that help came early . if not they would have lost us.
Later on, we were driven home.
"How was the movie shooting today?" Mom asked as she dropped fruits on the table for me to eat.
"Very fine mom. Thanks for asking"
Mom took the dstv controller to change the channel to CNN. I hissed in frustration .
_"that wouldn't change my mind" she said absent mindedly.
I was shocked to my bone marrow when I saw myself on TV, they showed it all from how I jumped and saved smart and all that and they even said am in love with him. They also used it as the advertisement of the film.
Mom switched off the TV, .
"There's something your not telling me, how come??"
I heaved a sigh and told her everything, all she could say is "they are back!"

**************""""//""**""""""""

I came out of my bedroom the next morning to see the film director. He was sitted with Ley. Mom already offered them something because I saw two bottles of beer on the table.
"We are so sorry about the inconveniences yesterday. We promise it won't happen again. The security is tighter than that now"
"There's no need, I was chosen for the part" I replied shrugging, trying hard to hide my joy. .
"After watching your romantic display with our assigned romeo, I decided to give you part, you deserve it"
I was speechless, this was the chance for me to kiss smart again under the pretence of movie and all stuffs . this was a time for me to get along one more time, I still loved him.. I smiled.
"_okies.. I will be there"
"Thanks! Ma we are grateful"
"Its nothing!"

Hey Guyys,
Its getting tighter in here, vote and comment..move on