Day 2: A lie makes Vanoss sad

Song: Friend zoned by S3Rl. You may play now.
Time: 10:30
*Evans POV*
My eyes went wide at the question. "Uh....I-I like a g-girl. But she doesn't want her identity to be..." He said, me getting up and leaving.
*Jon's POV* (takes place before Evan left)
"Uh...I like a-" I said, stopping myself. They can't know. "I like a g-girl. But she doesn't want her identity to be-" I started before Evan stormed out. You hurt me Delirious. His voice told me, me shaking my head. "Uh...let's take a break." I said, getting up and walking into the break room, the group following.
*Evan's POV*
I ran out of the convention. I knew it. I had no chance with him. He doesn't like guys, only girls. My glance then trailed over to a ladder. I then ran to it and climbing it, not caring about the pedestrians screaming at me. Once I got to the top of the ladder (which led to the top of the convention building) I sat on the roof. None of my friends will find me.
*Lui's POV*
"So.... let me get this straight. You like Evan but you don't want the fans to know?" I asked, Jon nodding. "I know what we should do to get our hopes up. Truth or dare!" David said, trying to bring up a good mood.
"Alright. Truth or dare it is." Jon replied.

I'm sorry the chapter is short. Also sorry about the song choice, it was mainly for Evan. Anyways, squeals should be coming from you guys because do you see what they are playing and what the title is?! Yup, you are all welcome.
As said lots of times by me: Love you all!