Chapter 2:soft Kisses

Image of Rosena Grace

             Right now I'm in my limo with my mate. But for some reason he seems distant. I believe he felt my staring and looked back at me with dark brown eyes and I instantly felt the need to take him.

"Would you like to call your parents and tell them you'll be staying with me?" I said looking at his full lips.

"U-um I'm staying with you?"he asked.

"Of course your my mate",I said lowly. "Your mine all mine,"I said and then climbed on his lap somy body was facing his and his was facing mine. And let me tell you it was pretty hard because I wearing a huge dress. But let me tell ya I got skills....

He swallowed. I could feel his nervousness and I instantly smiled, I made my mate nervous.

I cupped his cheek with my right hand and looked into his eyes. I started to rub his check with my thumb. I kept doing that action daring him to look away from my gaze.

Still doing it I grabbed my phone from my purse with my left and handed it to him. "Here, call them with this."I said and he took it away from me averting his gaze which made me growl lowly.

I watched intently as my mate dialed a number and put the phone to his ear. I got off his lap and looked out the window watching the houses and cars go by. I heard faint voices coming out of the phone but I didn't want my mate to think I was eavesdropping  so I tuned it out.

It was like that for a while before I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked over to my mate and he said,"Can my parents visit sometime?"

"Of course."

And then he repeated what I said. I looked back out the window and saw the palace. But before I got out the car I asked,"What's your name Mr.Mate?"

"Alexander Cross, what's yours Ms.Mate?"

"Destiny Smith."

He just nodded his head once and then followed me out the limo. I watched as he stared at the castle in awe. I quickly took his hand and led him into the castle ignoring the whispers and stares from the servants. Nosy asses....by tomorrow word is going to spread like wildfire that I have found my mate.

I led him up the many flights of stairs to what is now our room.

It was very spacious bedroom with colors of crimson red, violet purple, royal blue, brown, gold, and black. Never white. It had a double door walk in closet and a very big balcony that had a little garden and an table with paints on it and a painting canvas.

There was also a door right next to the closet that let to a big bathroom that had black walls and black curtains. Only the tub and the sink was white, and the cabinets were caramel colored.
"Nice room," he stated.

I smiled in return. "Thank you w-," suddenly there was a knock on my door cutting me of from my sentence.

I growled lowly in annoyance."Come in."

When the person came inside I saw it was my pet Hazel. I called her hazel because of her her hazel eyes.

"Hello master." She said, her smile covering both sides of her face.

"Oh, hello Hazel were you good while I was at the ball." I said walking towards her.

"Yes master."

"Good, well let me introduce you to my mate, this is Alexander Cross, Alexander this is my human pet, Hazel," I said introducing them.

Now don't think having a human pet is bad, all the supernatural species live together in harmony with mundanes. We only take human pets when they are orphans. From little babies to 17 year. Mine is 12 years old. They get a choice to stay with us when they turn 18 though and if they choose not to we their masters have to help them get on their feet in the world.

Sooooo anyway...........

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hazel," Alexander said smiling and then patted her head.

"Did you get anything to eat from the maids?" I asked.

"No master I wanted to wait until you got home." She said thoughtfully.

"Oh, you didn't have to but oh well come on you need something to eat, come along little one," I said with a sigh. I looked back at Alexander to see if he was coming.

He just nodded.

He's very quiet I thought while biting my lip.