The Jewel to my heart (a creepypasta love story)

I was walk home from school. Well running cause I had to get home and protect my sister and brother(twins) from my father. My mother left us when I was 11 and the twins were 3. I am now 17 and they are 10 years old. My father pulled them from school to do work around the house. I was his loving and only daughter. He callled Lane and Jane servents and mistakes. Cause after they were born my mother didnt want to stay any longer. She got everything and left when they turned three. I made it home and Jane was in the cloest and Lane was standing in front of it keeping my drunk father from her. "Get out of my way you fucking mistake of a son." "No daddy....you are dont doing it again to her." He was about the hit Lane when I jumped in front of him. I was punch in the face. My dad beat on me for getting in the way. And he left to get so slut to do his bussniess to. "Cheyenne...are you okay sissy???" "Yes Lane. I am fine I am lucky I made it here before anything could happen." "B-but sissy y-you are hurt." I shock the pain off and got Jane out of the cloest. "You okay babygirl." Y-yes sissy. D-daddy was t-trying to d-do t-that thing a-again to me." "I know sweetie but it wont happen again. We are leaveing today." They both smiled at me and hugged me tight. I told them to go pack their stuff. I had found a mansion out in the woods. It was empty durung the day but at night.....people i think haunted it. I was going to take them there and then to the cabin I found by the lake. We left and never looked back. But I knew something was following us....I had that feeling. Lane pulled on my shirt to get my attention. "Sissy me and Jane are sleepy." "I know sweetie but just wait a little longer we are almost there." He nodded and steched his arms up. I was a mother to them cause I took care of them since our mom left and our dad became a drunk. "Just a little longer guys...we are almost the the mansion. Maybe the guys wont mind me staying for a few days." I looked at the twins. They were about to fall asleep. I picked them both up and held them in my arms as they slept. We made it the mansion after a hour of walking. The Slender man meet me outside the house. "Hello child...welcome back. And who are they. " "My sister and brother..twins. i know this is much to ask but can we stay for a couple of days till i get that house by the lake fixed up. Please Slender." He nodded and showed me to the room I stayed when I was little. "Thanks Slender...I owe you big time." "You can repay by becoming my proxie like you promised." "I know Slender but I dont want the twins living that life." "We will talk in the morning okay." I nodded and said night closeing the door behind me. I have tell the twins that they are dont allowed to leave the room without me or Slender. I layed down next to them. I hope the boys will be happy to see me. Kissing the twins heads and covering us all up and closed my eyes and fell alseep. Maybe I should be a proxie...I did promise him and the guys.