Tobio Kageyama

You glared at him annoyed for telling you off for just playing around with the volleyballs.

"I'm allowed to do whatever I want," you said annoyed while blowing a rasberry at him. He grumbled to himself complaining about how much more annoying you were that Hinata.

You smiled sweetly at him only agitating him some more. Why he was best friends with you he had no idea, he guessed you kind of just stuck to him ever since middle school, much to his dismay.

After you two had finished packing up you both started the normal route to your houses.

"So how's it going with Jason?"

You were startled at the sudden bringing up of your boyfriend since you two never really talked about your relationship with Jason.

"Umm... fine why do you ask?" you tilted your head so you could have a full veiw of his face only to have him turn his face away from you.

"Oh just wondering."

A comfortable silence envoloped you two on the rest of the walk home.
~~~~~
You sat there staring up at the teacher bored out of you absolute mind and you weren't the only one in the class. The bell rang making you jump straight out of your seat not wanting to spend even a second more in this boring hell hole. You headed straight for the usual place where you sat to eat lunch with your boyfriend.

You waited there for a couple of minutes. When he still had not arrived, you were sick of waiting for him so you started to go look for him through the corridors of the school.

You reached the back of the corridor to a door you never noticed before was situated. You heard muffled moans and groans comming for the other side of the door and clearly digusted by the fact they were will to do it at school, you opened the door hoping to scare them into never doing this sort of thing again.

A small squeak came from your mouth as you stood there staring at your boyfriend's shirtless figure with another. His eyes said all the things the guy would say in movies once he was caught in the act. It isn't what it looks like. I can explain.

You slapped him the face and hissed the words we're over to him and turned away from him in disgust. Pride filled your chest as you turned the corridor corner knowing you would never usually have the courage to that sort of thing before. But as you continued walking you felt a heave in your chest causing sobs to escape your mouth and as you raised your hand to your eyes you felt tears.

Not wanting to be seen this way you headed home wanting nothing more than to be burried under your bed covers away from the prying eyes of the world around you.
~~~~~
Your phone vibrated on you bedside table startling you from your sleep. Your tears had long since dried so when you placed your phone up to your face it felt sticky.

"Hello," your voice barely above a whisper.

"(Y/N) where are you? Are you ok? Why did you leave school early?" Kageyama's concerned voice made you smile the slightest bit.

"Jason cheated on me."

His heavy breathing could be heard on the other end as soon as you said those words. He hung up just before telling you he was heading over.
~~~~~
There was a knock at the door signalling to you that Kageyama was here. You went to the door opening it for Kageyama who held your favourtie snack in his hands.

"I thought you could use the company," he smiled sheepishly at you as you let him in.

It wasn't long before the two of you were sitting on your couch covered with blankets, junk food and tissues. He rubbed your back as you retold the story of how you found out his cheating and once you were done Kageyama's face was filled with hatred.

With clenched fists he swore that he was going to beat the crap out of Jason the next day at school.

"He's an absolute idiot if he's willing to throw away a one in a million girl like you." You smiled at this, happy he cared this much about you, that he thought this much about you.
(A/N)
Hey guys what do you think of this one shot. I feel like I did a bad job at writing Kageyama near the end. Anyway you guys should keep on giving me requests other wise I'm not going to be able to post any more. So I was thinking about writing a seven minutes in heaven mini series with six of the most votes for character for both my one shot books. By the way for those of you who have watched Free! the anime I've decided to write a one shot book about the guys cause I'm sick of how little one shots are about Kisumi.
Bye.