Two

"Scott,Isaac, we need to talk." "Okay." Scott and Isaac said. "Um...can you please leave?" "Oh! Yeah, sorry!" I walked out of the room.

I soon came back into the room and we all started to watch a movie.

-----------Next Day----------

"It's a full moon tomorrow night." "Yeah,it is." I said talking to Scott and Isaac at dinner. "What's wrong?" "Oh, nothing." "Are you sure cause you're acting strange."  Scott and Isaac looked at each other.  "Guys, seriously what's wrong?!" "Nothing." "Fine! I'm going to my room."

   Scott's POV

"What if she finds out?" I said panicking. "She's not, okay." Isaac said trying to calm me. Ever since I've become alpha, it's been harder to control it.  I just hope Emily doesn't find out.

    Emily's POV

Scott is acting so weird lately. So is Isaac even though I just met him, it feels like I've known him longer. I was sitting in my room when Stiles walked in. "Hey, Scott said to not go out tomorrow night." "GET OUT!" Stiles was like my brother so we treat each other like siblings.

--------------next night---------------

It's the full moon and Scott,Stiles,and Isaac told me not to leave the house, but I'm not listening. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, black crop top, leather jacket,and combat boots. I was going to find out their secret.

I climbed out of the window and ran into the woods. I was walking when I heard something. It sounded like a growl. "Hello?" No one answered. I began walking again and I stopped at this house. It was strange...it looked old and it seemed that it had burned down.

I heard branches snap and soon I was pinned against a tree. "Le-let g-go of m-me." I said gasping for air. The thing had glowing red eyes and...and fangs. "P-P-Please!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Let her GO!"  The thing soon dropped me and I fell to the ground.

It morphed into what looked like a wolf. I then let out a blood curdling scream.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow

                    Thanks:)