Chapter Eight

Look at him in that suit. They hugged his arms in all the right places. His jacket was the perfect size. He wasn't wearing a tie today, he had his two top buttons open. I wanted him right now right here. Why did we have to be in class.

"Jessica are you paying attention"? I jumped out of my thoughts. "Yes Mr.Trask" I said. "Then you won't mind repeating what I just said"

I started to stutter. "Sorry" I said embarrassed. "Its fine, you'll stay after class and figure it out" he said. I rolled my eyes. I should be mad right now but when he's all serious, its really a turn on.

After class I went to his desk. "Jay I'm sorry, but I-" he cut me off. "Don't call me that, its Mr.Trask" he said not even looking up at me. "But you said-" he cut me off AGAIN.

"Listen, I take my job seriously. I know what I said but we're in a class so please be professional" he said. I could see how serious he was but I wasn't gonna take that. I stepped closer to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. I leaned in and whispered in his ear "If you took your job seriously, you wouldn't be letting me do this to you right now" I said grabbing him through his pants. I could instantly feel it rising.

"Why do you do this? You always make things hard for me" he said slamming me into the wall. He kissed me roughly, while his hand made its way into my jeans. He began massaging me and I stared moaning loud, a little too loud so he covered my mouth which turned me on even more. I needed him to go faster so I could climax and he knew that. "Please" I begged. "This is your punishment" he said removing his hand. "No I'm sorry, please" I begged.

"Girls who don't pay attention in class don't deserve pleasure" he said slapping my butt. My legs started to wobble. "Get out Jessica" he said sitting back down at his desk.

I had a major Chemistry test tomorrow so after Basic Nutrition I decided to go the library to study. I was taking out my textbook and notes when someone slid into the seat next to me. A big smile spread across my face. "Chris" i said. "Missed me". "Not really" I joked. "That smile says otherwise". I laughed.

"You studying for Chemistry to?" He asked. "Yea, I'm doing the worst in that class" I said. "I'm actually great at Chemistry" he said. "Really? You can tutor me then" I said excitedly. "sorry, I was kidding. I'm barely passing" he said laughing. I punched him in his arm. "We can still study together" he said. "Sure"

We must of been in there until 9 o'clock. Us and a group of 4 people were the only ones left in here. "Ok one last question and then we can go" i said to him as he started drifting off. He groaned. "Ok how many electrons are in the valence shell of an Oxygen atom?" I asked.

It took him a minute. "Um 6" he answered. "Why?" i asked. "Well the number of outer orbital electrons is represented by the group number so in this case its 6" he said.

"I'm so proud of you" I said wiping a fake tear. "Now lets go, I'm exhausted" I said. "Agreed" he said as we packed our things.

"You really didn't have to walk me all the way home" I said as we stood at my apartment door. "So someone could snatch you up? I don't think so" he said. "Well thank you and good luck on your test tomorrow" I said. "You to" he said making his way down the stairs.

As I went through my bag looking for my keys I saw a shadow walking towards me. "What a good friend" the person said startling me. I literally jumped and my keys fell. When I looked it was Jay. "Are you crazy. You can't just sneak up on me like that" I said angrily and unlocked my door. "I'm sorry" he laughed following me inside.

I threw my bag on the floor and dropped on the couch. I took my sweater off and pulled my hair out of my bun. "Why were you standing there?" I asked. "I was about to come see you but I saw you were busy" he said. I heard a hint of jealousy. "We were at the library studying" I said. Then I heard myself. "Wait why am I even telling you this. Its not really your business" i said walking to the kitchen. He followed me sitting on the counter. "Oh I get it, your mad about what happened today" he said smirking.

"No, I actually forgot all about that" I said. I was half telling the truth. "Yea sure" he said pulling me between his legs squeezing my butt".

"Seriously though, what you did to me today was not funny" I said pulling from his grip. "Well maybe you should of been paying attention" he said. "I was distracted" i said blushing. "By what?"

"You" i said. It got quiet. I turned around to see his reaction but he was just smirking. "I knew I looked good but damn" he said. I couldn't help but laugh. "You looked amazing in your suit today and I just wanted to.....nothing" i said stopping myself.

"You wanted to what?" He said hopping off the counter. "I wanna know what you wanted to do, I wanna know every detail" he said wrappings his arms around my waist.

"I wanted you take me right there. I wanted you to take me on your desk. I wanted you to spread me wide open and do me so bad that I couldn't make it to my next class. I wanted you to make me moan. Make me scream. Make me beg and plead. I wanted you to give me pleasure. But I wanted to pleasure you too" i said pausing.

"Keep going. Tell me how" he whispered to me.

"I wanted to take you in my hands. I would go slow at first to tease but eventually I would speed up. Then I wanted to take you in my mouth and make you groan. I wanted you to say my name."

"Jess" he said kissing my neck. "Yes" i said smirking. "You really know how to turn me on" he said picking me up and carrying me to my room.

I hope everyone who is reading is enjoying it so far. I'm trying to update as much as possible. Please vote and comment, thanks 🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂