Chapter 1

xxxflash backxxxx

I had a weird dream. I couldn't tell if it was real or not, but all I knew was that it was weird. There was this boy, just standing outside my balcony window, watching me. With his dark bottom less eyes. He had on a masking and that's it. Thats all I could remember. Thoese black, bottomless. eyes

xxx present time, Jay's pov xxx

I sat there sitting straight up in my bed. I was frozen in fear as I stared out my window. He was there. The boy in the black hoodie with the mask. That weird mask that had the black, bottomless eyes oozing out black goo. Just like my dream, but this time, it was happening for real. HE WAS IN MY ROOM!! I stared into his eyes, for 20 whole minutes. I could feel my eyelids being weighed down by sleepyness. It took over and I dozed off. I woke up a few minutes later looking dead at him. HE WAS ON TOP OF ME! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, I WAS WEARING MY BOOTY SHORT, TANK TOP COMBO!!!! My mind was racing, I didn't even realize that he was pinning me down as he held both of my hands above my hands. I didn't sream, I was to scared. I also knew that if he was able to get throuh my window, he could have easily killed me any time he wanted too. He looked at me than buried his head into my chest. He stayed like that for a while and didn't move. I though he fell asleep so I slowly began to move my hand. All of a sudden, he licked the gap between breast!!! OMFG!!! I could feel my face getting hotter as I blushed madly.

"P-please don't hurt m- me," I said in a meek and pathetic voice no lounder than a whisper. He looked at me than pulled his mask to his nose. He lay his head on my neck and then LICKED me, with his tongue, all the way up me ear!! My body tensed and I close my eyes preparing for the worst. Please don't rape me I thought. I'm still in high school. I don't wanna lose my verginity.

"Why would I do that? I like you," he said in this lustful yet demonic voice. My eyes shot open. Did he just say what I think he just said?!

"W-w-what," I manage to say.

He leaned closer to me, only cm's away. I shut my watery eye's. Hear it comes I though. He's gonna kiss me. I waited a while. Nothing happened. I open one eye too see he was still starting at me. He released his grip on my hands and backed up off me. He got of my bed and made his way to my window.

"who are you?" I asked. He stopped, placed a small object on the widow sill and left. I waited a few seconds to make sure he was gone before I rushed over to the balcony. window too see what he had left there. I picked up the small object j immediately pricked my finger. Approaching it with more caution, and held it up in the light of the moon. It was a scalpel. I looked off into the woods outside my balcony window watching his dark figure disappear into the foggy night. That was that. I hid the object in my closet and collapsed into bed trying to comprehend what had just happened. I drifted into sleep still thinking of my midnight visitor.

thanx 4 reading. i will continue & and please vote and leave a comment 4 this chapter, thanx ;)