{Harry Styles} Days Go By

-----------------

A blacked out SUV pulled to a stop in the middle of nowhere, out popped a curly haired boy dressed stylish but comfortable. He slipped his Ray Bands over his eyes as he made his way through the freshly mowed field. It was not really sunny, but cloudy and in the South passing cloud can be just as blinding as a spotlight. The wind tousled his chocolate curls but his curls did not compare to the girl’s in front of him. Her hair was longer, nearly half way down her back. Her skin was sun kissed; obviously she was not from here. But this was still the ideal spot to meet his lover.

Harry wandered over to lie down beside Emmie; she jumped a bit obviously in her own world not expecting him just yet and out of excitement. “Get out of my sun, Harry!” Emmie play shoved Harry on the shoulder as he chuckled; this was not the welcome he had expected but it will do. He kept the grin on his face as he pulled his girlfriend in to a kiss. Her face quickly lightened up as they pulled away and she practically tackled into a hug.

“I’ve missed you so much! Please tell me, this is not a dream and you really are mine for the next month!”

He could not help but smile, since they have been together this is what they have been dreaming of. Time off for the both of them, she was on work leave from her local mall and he had a month off before he had to be back on tour or in the studio. They finally got to be the couple they wanted to be, no cameras, no paparazzi, no management breathing down his neck to keep his fake relationships up with whoever they picked. It was just them.

“I’m all yours, more importantly you’re all mine.” Harry kept his reply simple because the longer he talked meant the longer it would be until he could kiss her and that is exactly what he did, kiss her. Normally, they were not so overly lovey dovey. Of course, they were affectionate but normally they have not been apart for more than a month at a time and on top of it, it had been even longer since they were able to even have physical contact.

Emmie and Harry had to keep their relationship on the down low and killed him to have to be away from her for so long. She did not mind as much as he did, they were in love and young and he is living his dream, Emmie respected that. Girls threw themselves at Harry day and night, the media portrayed Harry as someone who blows hot and then cold, but she knew the truth. He had eyes just for her and she trusted him completely.  

Their embrace finally ended, as Emmie pulled away to lie partly on his chest. Harry stared up at the sky, this was why he choose this as the place to meet up. The breeze was laced with the smell of trees and grass. You would be amazed at the smells and sites you miss, when you spend months hoping between hotels and stages. Seeing nothing but open fields, trees and his lover was amazing. Most importantly, there were no paparazzi. That was what really drove Harry to convince his girlfriend to meet him here.

Everything was perfect as he looked down to his girl, she was still leaned against him but she had turned a little so Harry had a good view of her precious face. Harry loved her eyes; they drew him in like dark hooks for the soul. She was far from dangerous but she had a fun side and it showed deep in her eyes. His attention quickly fell to her lips. Harry could not help but stare at how plump Emmie’s lips were. They were the perfect shade of pink in his eyes. Quickly her cheeks began to match her lips; Harry had obviously been caught staring. But that was his girlfriend, his beautiful, independent, kind hearted and adventurous girlfriend, he had all the reasons in the world to stare in awe at her. 

She glanced up at him, giving him a small grin as she raised up. Harry was reluctant to let her out of his reach. He did not want to this moment to end, ever. As Emmie stood up, a mischievous  look waved across her face. “Let’s go swimming. I done a bit of exploring while waiting on you and there is a lake not far beyond those trees.”

Harry’s face fell slightly, “I don’t have a swimsuit, babe.”

“Who needs one? We’re alone, I mean that’s why you choose this place right? Who will see us?” Emmie smirked extending her hand to help Harry up. 

Harry’s eyes shined with pride at how spontaneous his girlfriend could be. As they walked off hand in hand, Harry could not help but think about if this is the start of his summer what it would lead to. Thanks to Emmie, this summer has the possibility to be the longest and most memorable of Harry’s life and he was going to make the most of every moment of it... 

-------------------------------------

I hope you liked it :) I'm sorry that it isn't that great, I haven't wrote fiction in a few months thanks to school and I'm a bit rusty when it comes writing.