Donghyuk - Grades

" I've worked hard for so long. This time I shall win that Kim guy and get the first rank of the school! Muahahaha!" Y/N thought to herself as she walked to the noticeboard to see the ranking.

Ranking

1. Kim Donghyuk Class 6-2
2. Y/N Class 6-1
3. Teena Class 6-1

Arghhh! Why?? She had been working so hard. How come she couldn't defeat that Kim guy?!? She could not take this lying down.

A tall guy with a cheerful smile and small eyes came over to have a look at the ranking. He smiled.

"Donghyukkie~ You did it! Congratzz~" a girl said as she linked arms with Kim Donghyuk. Then another girl came and gave him a small hug.

How could such a player get 1st rank? This world is so unfair. Y/N thought to herself.

But Donghyuk just smiled and removed the two girls' hands in a polite manner.

He realised someone was staring at him in a disbelief. But the person looked away when he met her eyes.

"Are you Y/N? Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Donghyuk." He smiled like an angel.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Donghyuk." Y/N faked a smile. She believed that he meant to show off to her that he had won her. And she think his friendliness towards everyone is just a pretence.

"Ah then I shall get moving to my class. So uhh. Bye." Y/N said to Donghyuk as she walked off from him. She secretly rolled her eyes and thought to herself that she didn't like this guy for sure. He is too perfect.

_______________________________________
" Did you hear? Did you hear? We're going to have a class collaboration for the School Festival this year!" One of Y/N's classmate was saying as she was jumping up and down unable to control her excitement.

"Oh my!! Jinjakkk?? So our class will be paired up with 6-2. Ahhhh~~ Donghyukkie~~" Her friend replied as she squeezed the first girl's hand, delighted.

What is there to be delighted for? I would rather stay at home studying than preparing for these childish events. Y/N thought to herself as she went to her place.

As usual, she is alone. It's not that she is detestable but she is dead serious when it comes to studying. This made people steer away from her, afraid that she may just give him or her the cold shoulder or may just give them a glare.

Finally the form teacher came in.

"Alrighty everyone! I believe that everybody here knows about the collaboration for the School Festival. Well, I'll just leave it to you all to decide on what to do for it. Well then, good luck sweeties!" She said sweetly. Miss Jane was a nice, young lady. Y/N had to admit that even she, respect and adore this teacher very much.

The classroom was in chaos. People were chatting and talking so loudly, some purely due to their excitement about seeing hot guys while some are taking the initiative to discuss about what to do.

Good. Just let them make the plans. Then I will have more time to study to fight that Kim guy. Y/N was talking to her brain again as she continued with her studies.

"How bout a maid cafe? That would be so nice!"

What? Y/N mouthed to herself, shocked.

"Yeah! That would be a good idea!"

"I think so too. And we get to cosplay as well.. Uwahhhh~ daebakkkk!"

Oh no.. why is everybody agreeing to doing something like this? Won't a normal coffee shop do?