Working with the new Guy

Name- Liv Moore   Age- 26 years old                                                                                                                 

Liv's POV

I still have some memories of the life I had before becoming this thing. I remember when my dad taught me how to ride a bike and when my mom drop me off to my first date. I feel like sometimes I drift off into memories. I feel like I'm different like I'm half human and half demon usually my human side thinks of sympathy and memories and my demon side is just hardcore dark and care free. 

"Care to join in darling"Crowley said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Who is this new guy I'm suppose to be working with?"I ask him

"Dean Winchester"he replies 

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me"I say with an smug look on my face.

"Is there a problem love?" Crowley says slightly tilting his head

"No not at all Boss" I said and went to my 2012 black mate camaro 

I get in the car and plug in the aux cord. I turn on some 21 savage because I like to think that I'm a savage but in reality I'm really just a shitty demon no one cares about. I start driving to the motel Dean is staying in. I could use my demon abilities to get the but nah I'm good. I love driving my baby. As I pulled up to the motel room I started getting a sudden craving for some pancakes and bacon. "Shit I don't want to eat out with this animal" I say as I get out and walk up to the door. I held my hand up into the door but then paused. "Wait who said anything about knocking" I say and smirk, then I kick the door in. I walk in to see Dean and a woman in the bed.

"What the hell" Dean says looking back a me 

"Hello to you too" I say and lean on a chair 

The woman in bed got out and left 

"Sorry to ruin your company well not sorry but you get what I'm saying" I say with a smirk

 Dean stood up with nothing on "So who the hell are you" he says and put his hands on his hips

I cant help not looking at his body hes just perfect well not perfect but those abs and that v-line and...

"Hello I asked you a question" He said with a sassy tone

"My name is Liv and I'm your new partner so put some clothes on so we can talk" I say looking at his apple green eyes. Gawd damn Chuck did a good job with this one for sure.

Dean puts on some jeans a t-shirt and a flannel with some out of date shoes