Chapter 11 The Crying Game

I was in fucking shock this random bitch was suck keyshawn dick to make it worst it was in my office I didn't even hesitate I went straight for that nigga and started to punch him and he began to grab me telling me to chill the fuck out.

Girl- I don't know what's going on but I'm not with it.

Keyshawn- YO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO

Girl- Not my fault this nigga mad

She left the room and he was holding my arms and pressed me against the wall telling me to chill out and all I wanted to so was slap him so the minute he let me go I slapped the hell outta him he turned his face and looked at me with rage he grabbed my hair and began to kiss my neck I guess to relax me.

Me- Keyshawn get off of me I dead ass hate you bruh get off of me

Keyshawn-(kissing my neck) im a real nigga this how the game work baby no mater what you do you know you my bitch.

I started to cry more but I got weak keyshawn was not letting me go he kept on going and going he throw me to the couch and layed me down and got on top of me. Next think I knew David came

David- Are you dead ass G?

Keyshawn let me go with a smile and I ran to David

Me- David please let me explain I don't wanna lose you please I'm sorry David don't do this to me (i dropped to my knees)

He picked me up and gave me a hug and told me not I can't deal with this shit G I really can't and he left me there crying my heart was really broken at this point

Keyshawn- (looked at me and started to laugh) I told your don't fall in love with a thug this is all on you..

I was crying also mad ready to fucking kill keyshawn but I started to think about my baby David I really don't wanna lose my baby. I promise I will get him back I sat on the couch with a bottle in my hand and a blunt in the other really off the shits at this point on I'm so far gone. Everyone was maken their way out the club it was time to close up and kapri was looking for me and found me in the office in tears and a strong smell of Hennessey on my breath and weed. He then pick me up took me to the limo and we drove off his boys went home in another car and Trey went to some girl crib we got home and I started to brake glass as soon as I got in.

Kapri- YO BRO CHILL

Me-No he don't love me no more (I broke down in tears screaming) HE DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME NO MORE AND ITS ALL KEYSHAWN FAULT FUCK HIM ( I broke one more glass and he grabbed me and hugged me tight)

Kapri-G I understand you mad but I need you to calm the fuck down bro real nigga shit case you bugging right now... Bro you know this is how hood niggas work you hurt now but now you know keyshawn a fucked up nigga.

Me- But why the fuck would he do that to me?

Kapri- Bro I can't answer that but I need you to go to your room but first shower relax and go to bed.

I told my bro goodnight and went to do as I was told I was happy I had my brother to help me through this type of shit I feel like a bitch crying and depressed but I really love David and I hate Shawn right now but I will have my time with him and when I do I will get redemption. I texted David a paragraph telling him I'm sorry and how much I fucked up and I ended with you never realize till it's gone and put my phone down and went to sleep from this point I know what I gotta do.

-2 WEEKS LATE-

I spent weeks not talking to Shawn he would call text and come by but I made sure I ant answer that door but today I'm in the right state of mind feeling like a boss ass nigga not giving a fuck about shit. I rolled up some weed and after that went to go shower and do my hygienic shit case I had to go to the club to count me money and do what I had to do case at the end of the day I'm independent and I got responsibility to take care of. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car I had black and gold I started to drive and make my way to the club. As I was driving I got a text from David me and him has been talking but he put me in the friend zone but I'm not planning on staying there for long but he do got a new bae I ant expect him to stay single after all that shit. I made my way to my office and started to count my money I lit my weed and took out a bottle and then my bodyguard told me I had guest I told him let them in and it was Keyshawn.

Keyshawn- How long you think you can avoid me bitch?

Me- Who you talking to?

Keyshawn walked up to me ready to slap me and he grabbed me out the chair and started to shake me a little bit..

Keyshawn-Who the fuck you talking to my nigga? let's not forget I'm still a nigga you should know how this game work you don't think I know you and that nigga every night was layed up you fucking dum ass nigga.

I was in shock just listening to him talk and letting out his rage

Keyshawn-No matter how you put it you was gone pick David and this nigga right here ant stressing no one not even your bitch ass.

I didn't even get a chance to talk I should have thought this whole boss thing out now I look like a bitch he then throw everything off my table and layed me on it and said to me.

Keyshawn- This is my shit you can cuff that nigga I don't give a fuck but when I want that ass I'm getting it period.