Prologue

Jhené Williams

"Come here bitch!" The man said as he gripped me by the back of my head slanging me across the room. As I tried to get up he walked towards me taking off his belt. I began to crawl towards the door. I grabbed the door knob and was about to twist it until...

WHIP!

My back arched and tears flowed as I laid there on the ground continuously getting beat with a belt and even the buckle part.

"STOP!" I yell as I finally turned on my back gripping the belt.

"Let go ..." He yelled as he tried to yank it from my grip. I ignored it. As I looked up all I saw was the bottom of a timberland boot. I covered my face. "Think twice before you steal from me again..." He said as he spitted on me. Steal from him? I didn't even steal anything. What the fuck?!

I sat there on the ground crying and hyperventilating, choking on my sobs, and drowning in my tears, as my curly hair covered my face. I locked my door and slowly stood up. I limped to the bathroom and looked at my face. My lip and nose was busted. I looked in the cabinent and grabbed my bandaid and peroxide and dapped them on the scratches and bleeding spots. I held my nose back so I wouldn't lose much blood.

My life has never been that easy. As you can see a small bit of it. But that's just the beginning. I go to school and have a bunch of bullshit and drama that I didn't even ask for. I have a older brother named Aden but he moved out the house because well, one he was 18, two he was and still is a drug dealer, three he wasn't gonna be stuck in this house getting abused. Ever since mom died... That man has never been the same. Honestly, I'm ready to leave to... Not just this house... Life itself.

Because there's one thing You all will find out about me... I live one... Abusive Lifestyle.