17

Tazz

After I got the news I didn't really have much to say. I faked as if I was excited about having this bitch baby. I mean I'm not a dead beat. I just don't.. Want her to be my babies mom. Like yeah I should've used a condom, but I mean... I was in the moment. Anyway, school was dry and it was finally over. I was suppose to give Jhené a ride so I stood outside waiting on her. She came out looking a tad bit upset. Maybe because she just got jumped ?

"Hey Jhené" I said with a sly smile.

"Hey..." She said as she got in the car and slammed the door.

"What's wrong with yo--" I was cut off.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all... Baby daddy..." She said with a death stare.

"So you've heard?" I said looking down.

"Just.... Take me home."

Bruh I swear. Its like every time I get close to be something with her... Something fucks it up. Smh. I sat back in the seat and drove off. One hand on the steering wheel, and the other stroking my goatee.

*****

We finally make it to the apartments and we got in the elevator. Jhené on one side, I on the other. She didn't even look up from her phone.

"Jhené c--"

Ding!

The elevator bell rang and the doors open. She rushed out the room and went to the door.

"JHENÉ DAMN JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I Said slamming the door as she tried to open it. She looked at me.

"What for?"

"Because... Let me explain myself!" I tried to get out but didn't even know where all to start.

"I'm not your girl... You don't got to explain shit to me..." She said as she forced the door open. I ran up behind her and pushed her against the wall and pinned her down. Her back was towards me and I was whispering in her ear.

"Listen... You and your god damn mouth is getting real fucking foul you understand me? If you just shut the fuck up and listen! You will understand." I said as I gripped her wrist and slowly loosened up.

She had her cheek against the wall and she slowly turned around and...

WAP!

A palm was connected to my jaw. I bit my lip hard. Oooo... She a lucky one.

"LISTEN HERE... I AINT LIKE THESE OTHER BITCHES YOU FUCKING TAZZ... I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND SEW IT ONTO UR FUCKING BOTTOM LIP!" She said as she got closer to me. I slowly back up into the kitchen which was connected. "You will be the last nigga to talk to me like I am some under dog bitch!" She said as she grabbed a knife and got even closer. "Now do you... Understand.... Me!?" She yelled as she stabbed the knife right beside my head, and into the cabinet. I didn't say anything trying to keep my man pride and not cry like a bitch, but this girl scaring the fuck out of me... Right about now.