Sniper x Reader

You walked down the hallway of the barracks, and into the kitchen. It was a lazy Saturday morning, no fighting, and you were the only one who got out of bed. Or so you thought. You walked up to the refrigerator and pulled out some milk, and made yourself your favorite cereal. As you poured the milk, you felt firm hands grasp your hips. You turned around, Nd punched the person who touched you. Your face heated up when you realized who it was. "Damn, sheila! Oi only wanted a kiss!" Sniper yelled, rubbing his cheek. "Your wish is my command," you said, giggling. You pulled him towards you, and you both locked lips. He smirked as his hands went to your hips, and yours wrapped around his shoulders. The kiss became more passionate, and you felt Sniper's tongue slip into your mouth. Your tongues danced, and you began to want him bad. "S-sniper...I want you," you said, your face turning red. He smirked, and picked you up bridal style. Next thing you knew, you were on Sniper's bed making out. He took of your shirt, and bra, and began to fondle your boobs. You moaned in pleasure, as he tried to find the sweet spot on your neck. "Just Fuck me already!" You whined. "Patience," he said, chuckling. He took off your pants, and panties. Sniper began licking your clit, as he stuck one of his fingers in you. You felt a knot in your stomach form, as he thrusted his finger in and out. He began going faster, and the knot in your stomach tightened, until you came onto his finger. He lapped up all your cum, and cooed in your ear,"You taste sweet." He began to unzip his own pants, to reveal what was inside. 'How is that going to fit?' You thought. He began to slowly enter you, and you winced in pain. "Easy," he said, which made you calm down. He started off slow, but began getting faster. Just as you felt you were going to cum, he pulled out of you. As you where about to complain, he stuck himself all the way in you, and that did it. You came all over him. But, he kept thrusting. "Hurry," you wined, but he wasn't far behind. Suddenly, you felt his warm seed fill your body. He pulled out of you, and laid beside you. "I love you." "I love you too."

Comment if you want more lemon :)