Chpater 6 Halloween Shopping with MOM?!

The season was colder and it was the day,
"Halloween" you said, you're mother than pulled out her wallet and car keys, "Wanna go get costumes, OH maybe we can get matching costumes!" She burst with ideas and joy while you were tired and annoyed. "Yeah yeah whatever, anyways lets go already" you sighed and opened the door seeing somebody in front.

"L-LAPIS" you said shocked, she stared and smiles, "it is the holiday Halloween so I decide to celebrate my first holiday with you" she smiled. Your mom then came out and she screamed, you didn't know if she was scared or surprised. "Oh my you're pale and blue and a WOMEN" she said shocked at first then happy.
Lapis didn't flinch but she just stared, "I been blue for centuries" said lapis acting like it's normal. There was a awkward pause for a moment but your mother broke the silent,

"Are you my little boo Girlfriend?" She said with her eyes shining bright,
Lapis stared, "what is a girlfriend?"
There was another awkward pause,
You then joined in, "OKAY GIRLS LETS GO INTO THE CAR" you laughed nervously going in the car.
You then asked you're mom if you could drive but she said no like always so you sat in the back seat with Lapis, because sitting in the passenger seat when you're friend over is not Cool.

You then asked Lapis a question, "So lapis who do you want to be for Halloween?"
Lapis stared "But I'm Lapis"
You then laughed nervously, "Well on Halloween you have to dress up like somebody to get candy......."
Lapis then said, "You"
You blushes and laughed "why would you want to be me?!"
She put a serious face and replied "because I love you (Y/N)"

You then blushed and leaned in closer about to kiss her until your mother ruined the moment.
"Hey your mom here do that ALONE together not in front of you're own mother" she pouted.
"Anyways we are here at 'Halloween Up'
I heard it was new so let's head In love birds."
You guys then headed in and saw The Crystal Gems, and your EX.
"OH NO..." You thought inside your head, you then walked the other direction from your EX with lapis by holding her hand and dragging her.

Lapis then followed and then saw a costume and pulled you which made you fall on her arms,
"Lapis your really strong" you said scared
"Thank you?" She said not understanding what you meant.
You were freaking out because your ex was in the same store, and you forgot about her too.
She was had brown long hair with dark brown eyes, she dressed in a fall outfit which was cute.
She had the bracelet you gave her when you guys were dating before, which was odd.

Lapis then stared at you and noticed you were looking at the girl who was your ex. She then pointed at a costume,
You then looked at it, "U-Um lapis..... That's a Den and San costume from Supernature"
You (Loved/Hate) that show.
Lapis was in love with the Sam wig,
"I like that hair he has", she points at San picture.
You then agreed, "(Fine..../Sure!) Lapis lets get it."

You then got the outfit and walked to the cash register with Lapis, your mom was going as a bunny, you knew she was going to look cute in it already.
Your ex was behind you in line, she notice that Lapis had her arm wrap around your's. She grew sad, jealous, and then stopped and pretended she didn't care.

You didn't realize she was behind you, you then kiss lapis on the cheek, "Calm down now, I know you are excited for the wig but we're in line so chill a bit" you said blushing,
Her face was pink when it was suppose to be blue. She then calmed down and you were next.
You then gave the man the costumes and he scan and gave the price your mom then paid and you then headed to the car.
Your ex bump into you, "Oh god, I'm so sorry.." You then turned to help her up and it was your ex. You helped her up and help the hand with the bracelet you gave her.

You acted like you didn't see and apologize,
She blushed, "I-It's fine..." She then walked away with a surelock costume.
You then catch up with lapis and your mom and enter the car.
You mom replied, "Sweetie wasn't that Cui? Your ex?"
You looked at the window, "yeah... Why?"
You mom then made the conversation awkward, "Didn't she move and left you?"
You were sad inside and acted like you weren't,
"Yes....." You struggle saying that.
Your mom then replied, "So she came back,
Wow that will be awkward" you then grew angry but then calmed down since lapis was there.

"It doesn't matter I have Lapis, she all I need" you held her hand,
You mom smiled, "You grow so fast dear, I love you always"

--Halloween night--

"How do I look?" Lapis said dressed up like San. You stared smiling and checking her out,
"Smoking" you flirted. But of course Lapis didn't understand, "I'm on fire?" You then sighed, "I meant beautiful or handsome I should say" you then confused yourself.
Lapis giggled, "your costume suits you Den"
You then blushed, "T-Thanks.... Anyways you ready to head out?"
Lapis then gave you a adorable face and nod yes, you then head out with her and since everybody was friendly in the city they gave out candy to everybody.

You went to you first house, it was a average size house enough to fit a certain amount of people and there was flashing colorful lights shining out of the window. You then went up the steps with Lapis, you then explained to her "Lapis to get you must ring there doorbell and knock if needed" Lapis then follow the steps given and when the guy came out he was drunk. "Ha... Hey babe you want some candy you sexy blue girl" he giggled, lapis was offended and Water punches him and catches the bowl.
You stared, " oh my god LAPIS!!!! You can't just punch people in there homes"
Lapis replies " how come?" You then just sighed and took half of the bowl that lapis punched a guy for and she took the other half.

"Let's go Lapis...." You walked away quickly hoping nobody saw while grabbing Lapis hand.

_________________________________________________
I'm sorry this was for Halloween but my phone broke ,~; it was tough so I couldn't write and I'm using a iPad to write now. I will make a thanksgiving one and it will be very surprising just wait for it ^.^
I'll give you a hint,
"Cui"