A Dragon Sorcerer

Chapter one:

"Grandma! Tell us more of this world!" The childern of the class room said with glee. "Children, calm down, I will tell you more of Dragon's Blaink.' The old woman muttered. "Yay!" The children said with happiness. The old woman waddled over to the rocking chair and sat down. "Come children" All the childern crowded around the deary old woman. She opened an old book with dust covering it. The pages were marked with gold outlinings, the book had a very detailed drawing of a dragon and a young girl. The book was locked with a heart pendant.

The old woman reached into her pocket and pulled out a key the shaped of a heart and unlocked the pendent. She opened the book. 

"Children, this is the tale, of a young warrior named Roxy. She was a dragon sorcerer. A very high rank for the village of Dragon Blaink." A child bolted his hand up. "Yes, Markus?" He laughed. "Is this a true story, did this really happen?" The children were only 6 years old, too young to notice true from false. "Markus, I can not answer that question, you would have to go back many years to see if this happened." The old woman mumbled. The young boy pouted. 

"The young she-warrior was probably the bravest, more gorgeous, most corageous, girl of Dragon Blaink. Here is the story, of how she saved the whole village of Dragon Blaink." 

Like it so far? :) 

Chapter 2: 

A young girl walks out of a log house. "Roxanne! You forgot something hun!" An older woman steps out of the house holding a wrapped package. It was gentlely wrapped in large leaves. The leaves were held together by used string. The young girl approaches the woman. She looks up at her. "What is this mom?" The mom laughs. "It's your birthday present hun! Happy 18th birthday hun!" She hugs the girl. "Thanks mom, but I have to go." The mom grabs her hand.

"Open the present Roxy! You are going to love it!" Roxy sighed. She opened the present quickkly and found a bow and arrows, and a letter. She quickly opened the letter. -Dear Roxanne, we are offering you your own dog for your 18th birthday!- Roxanne giggled. "Have fun honey!" Roxy smiled and hugs her mom. "Thanks mom!" She grabbed the bow and pack of arrows and runs out to the forest. "Don't hurt your self hun!"

The older woman yelled. She laughs. "My little girl is growing up." 

Hey! Sorry, the second chapter is super short! Be sure to stay in touch to read the new chapters! :)

Chapter 3: 

Roxy walked into the woods of Dragon's Edge. She held onto her bow. The birds chirped their morning song. The deer pranced past Roxy. "Such a tranquil place" She muttered to herself. Then she heard footsteps. I raised her bow and grabbed an arrow from her pack. "Who's there?" She yelled. No one answered. Soon she was pushed down the hill. She tried to stop, but it was no use. She looked up and saw a bandit. "Well, well, well. What do I have here?" She got up. 

"Get away from me!" She said. "I have to kill you, you will tell someone about my presence." I froze. He raised his arrow, ready to shoot. I closed my eyes. Let's get this over with. Then I heard a loud roar. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a large dragon. The man  gasped. The dragon lifted it's paw up and swatted him hard. I screamed. The dragon looked at me.

Hey fans! I'm sorry! This chapter was short! I will update along the way! Thanks guys! Love you fans! :)

Chapter 4:

What was I to do? A large dragon in front of me, what would you do? All I could think of was to hit the dragon and run. The dragon roared louder as I ran. Soon it flapped it's wings and trotted towards me. I froze, as it caught up to me. It layed down. I reached my hand out as it tried to sniff my hand. She looked straight in my eyes. Suddenly, all I felt was safeness. She felt like my protecter. I patted her head. "I will call you Moonshine." I whispered to the she-dragon. She was a white dragon, with whiskers like a japanese dragon, yet she had the figure of a Western dragon. By the color of her eyes, she had the three elements of Fire, Lighting, and Darkness. She was perfect. Her tail was long with fur and the tip, shaped like a fan. Her muzzle shape was triangler, she had two long, sharp horns before her ears. She had the more "Expression" like a cat. Which means, she walks more like a cat. Her eyes were a crystal blue, and her scales, were a snow white color. Yet, she had a red tint on her tail. I looked at her. Could this be the one dragon? Could she be my own dragon? Would she not trust me? Would she kill me? I would have to figure that out myself. To me, she looked like a gentle, friendly, playful dragon. She coughed up a small ball of ember shaped like a heart. I could tell, I found my dragon, to help me in my ranks. 

I am super sorry! I am in a stump, I promise I will try to add more chapter (That will be longer!) I'm sorry fans, and I love you guys! :)