Chapter 38

Justin's P.O.V.

I sat up rubbing my eyes, picking up my phone I checked the time. It was 7:00am now and I was going to the studio soon.

Looking down at Gabi who was peacefully sleeping. As I was about go wake her up, scooter called me.

"Hey yeah Justin, can you come meet Nick like, now we got a problem" it took a moment for me to commend what he had said. I frowned wondering what went wrong.

"Whats happened?" I asked impatiently getting up, but also being careful not to wake Gabriella up.

"He'll explain when you get here, just don't do anything stupid, I have to go, see you later man" he quickly said before hanging up.

I cursed under my breath rushing around, I put on some boxers and then some black jeans and a black t shirt, my hair was screaming 'Sex Hair' not that I had a problem with it, I took out a burgundy Bernie and put it on my head before putting on my vans, I went and brushed my teeth quickly before coming back in the room accidentally slamming the bathroom door shut.

I looked over at Gabi and she now turned over, rubbing her eyes as she pulled the covers higher to cover her naked body.

She opened her eyes, squinting slightly from the sun light that was coming in from the balcony window.

"Morning princess" I smiled sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Morning... What time is it?" She asked confused, looking around trying to find her phone or the clock sitting up and pulling the covers up in front of her chest.

I chuckled at her confused face "Early," I laughed kissing her lips.

"Why are you up? Were are you going?" She questioned running her hand through her messy sex hair.

"I just got a phone call from Scooter, I need to go meet Nick for something important, I'll be back soon okay?" I explained, picking up my phone before standing up.

"Fine" she sighed crossing her arms "Leave me here alone then" she sassily said looking the other way. I laughed kissing her forehead "I'll be back real soon Baby, I love you" I chuckled before making my way over to the door.

"I love you too" she called out making me smile before I left the room, shutting the door behind me.

I turned all the day time alarms on so that no one could even set foot near my house carrying anything like a weapon, to rob me or anything, I SRT the alarms before leaving.

Once I drove to the Café that I was meeting Nick at, I got out smiling at the Paparazzi kindly asking to get through. I took pictures with my fans who were already there before Hugo joined me leading me to the a outside tables.

Nick stood up by the table "Hey man" He said bro hugging me.

I sat down opposite him and the waiter gave us some drinks, non alcoholic considering it was so early.

"How was Spain? And England? How'd the shows go?" He asked sitting back in his chair.

"It was good, good to be back on the stage" I replied smirking.

"How about Gabi? Haven't seen her in a while, we should go for dinner soon" He smiled, Nick was a really close friend and he also was with me at the believe tour, he was kinda like my second manager and was like an older brother.

"Yeah, she'd like that," I said as the waiter came back for our orders. We ordered breakfast before he left.

After catching up I finally asked him what the problem was "So what's the problem scooter is telling me about?" I questioned, not able to wait any longer.

He sighed looking around before back at me, I propped my arms up on the table leaning forward waiting for whatever he had to say.

"So, this morning I woke up and a hell load of people back at the management office were sending me emails and-" I quickly cut him off sighing.

"Nick, bro, you know I love you but please get to the point" I said making him laugh shaking his head.

"Your album has been leaked" he blurted out. The words left his mouth and my mind went blank, I couldn't quite comprehend whether this was just a joke or not but when I saw his face I knew he wasn't lying.

"What?" I asked, my hands bawling in to fists. "But only 30 second snippets of each song... We don't know how and we don't know when this happened but everyone is working on it so that nothing else gets leaked" He replied, not speaking to loud.

"Tell me you're fucking joking" I spat, ready to tell and argue.

"We shouldn't do this here... Let's just go to the studio and sort it out with Scooter" He said. I angrily stood up, flipping my chair in anger I walked away.

3 years, 3 years I had spent trying to find myself and when I do, when I finally produce music that I actually wanted to produce, it gets leaked? I was pissed, actually I was way more then pissed.