Chapter Eight

-Kakashi POV-

It has been 3 hours since Ami disappeared and I really needed to tell the Hokage what happened. Sighing for the 3rd time, I got up from my couch and picked up the note. I slowly walked to the Hokage's building, collecting my thoughts. I knew I made a huge mistake by sleeping with my student, but did it anyway. Knocking on the Hokage's door, I took a deep breath, waiting for the 'come in.'

Luckily the Hokage was alone. "Kakashi, did you bring Ami?" Lord third asked.

I rubbed the back of my head and looked away from the Hokage's gaze. "About that, the Akatsuki took her back." I handed him the note.

"Why does the Akatsuki think you're a threat to Ami? Besides the fact you're in the bingo book." Lord third asked, skeptically. "Also, Ami's father is in the Akatsuki?"

Still not looking at him, I answered, "Well, about that, we kinda slept together."

"WHAT!?" I peeked over to Lord Third and saw him fuming. "How'd that happen?!"

"I was reading when she came into my room in the middle of the night asking me to have sex with her. I refused, but then things just happened. Now she may or may not be pregnant with my child..." I whispered the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear, but he did. 

"WHAT!!! Kakashi, are you crazy!?" Lord third yelled. 

"I know, I know! I messed up. She went back to the Akatsuki and told her father. I'm pretty sure he wants to murder me now." 

"You got that right." I looked over to see Itachi, climbing in through the window. "We've been ordered to watch over Ami like a hawk. We've also been ordered to capture Kakashi Hatake if she turns out to be pregnant."

"Itachi, who is Ami's father?" Lord third asked.

"Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to give you that information. All I can tell you is that Ami's father is the strongest Akatsuki member. He's also our leader." Itachi went back to the window. "We're coming after you Kakashi, so be prepared." Then he vanished. 

"We shall keep this a secret. I'll have ANBU black ops keep an eye on you." I turn back to the Third. "No one is to know you got Ami pregnant. We'll get her and that child back." I nodded my head then went back to my empty home. I laid on my bed and started thinking about this crazy situation. 

~ 2 month time skip~ -Ami POV-

Today was the day that I would find out whether I was pregnant or not. I looked over to my dad and held his hand. "Daddy, I'm scared."

"Don't worry, daddy's here." I smiled at him and gave him a big hug. Kakuzu then came in with the results. 

"Sorry, squirt, but you're definitely not pregnant." I looked over to my dad and saw he was relieved. He hugged me tighter.

"The was a close one. No more having sex!" He screamed. I heard everyone leave the hallway from their eavesdropping. Daddy brought me closer to him. He picked me up like I was a child and brought me to his real body. He sat me down on his lap and his other body left. When we were alone, I cried into his bare chest.

"I'm so sorry, daddy." I cried. He never said anything. He just silently comforted me. 

-Kakashi POV-

It had been a few days after the third's funeral and there had been witnesses of 2 Akatsuki members in our village. I started to panic as I remembered Itachi's warning. Following the trail of the rogues, I was faced with Itachi and another Akatsuki member. They picked the perfect time to come get me. "Kakashi Hatake, she's not pregnant." Itachi said which confused my comrades, whom were fighting with me. Feeling relieved, I got in a defensive position, looking Itachi in the eye. However that was a big mistake as I was put under a genjutsu.

When I woke up, I was in the Hospital. Lady Tsunade, along with Naruto, were standing by my bed. However they weren't here for long as Naruto had dragged her away for Sasuke. Sitting up, I thought back to what Itachi had said. I was relieved that Ami wasn't pregnant, but I still missed her. Clenching my chest, I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart.

"I am so sorry, Ami." I whispered as I looked up at the ceiling. Was I ever going to her again?