Perfect Getaway: One-Shot Camp Runaway.

This is my entry for this, it's my first time doing a one-shot before so go easy on me :) This is for @leigh_on wattpad and I really hope she enjoys reading this! Good luck to the others who have or are entering this competition, wish you all the best!

--Abbie xoxo

Camp Runaway: One Shot.

Seb and I have been backpacking for a month now, and it's been an amazing experience so far. We've visited four countries, and we're currently in Paris. It's a beautiful country and has lots of tourist sights to see. We have visited Rome, Africa, Japan and Alaska.

Waking up the next morning to Seb is amazing, ever since that night we both admitted that we wanted to be more than best friends, you could say it blossomed.

The sunlight streams down onto me, making my bare back warm immediately. I couldn't help but smile, I then open one eye before I groan. One of the windows is opened and I can hear the cars driving by.

Shifting to a different position, I then face the opposite side, before I notice Seb is not beside me. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, where would he go? I then sit up before slipping on a silk rob, my brown hair in a crazy mess. Rubbing my eyes, I then notice its nine o'clock in the morning.

Slipping out of bed I then glance around to hotel we're staying in. I spot a note he's written, I then walk over before I open the note he's written. My heart melts.

I went to get some breakfast. -Seb x

After re-reading the note, I then set it down. On time, the door opens and I turn around to see Seb now has two bags in his hands, "Hey" He greets me before glancing at the note I'm standing beside.

I smile at him, before wrapping my hands to my sides, "Hey, is that breakfast?" I ask him, before walking closer to him.

He looks directly into my eyes before he licks his lips, "Yeah, I got croissants and everything, I got chocolate one your favourite" He said to me, before walking over to our small table in the room, setting the bag down, he gets everything out. He got coffee which is good, because I need it right now.

Grabbing a croissant and a cup of coffee, I settle down on a seat near the window, the sun is blazing down onto the table, taking a bite I moan in pleasure, it tastes so good. Taking a sip of coffee, Seb and I enjoy each other's company while it lasts.

I know at some stage I'll have to go back home, but right now, I don't want to leave. It's been so good, and I've talked to Dad. Hearing about Dad getting married to Mel and having a baby called Eloise was pretty hard on me. I've talked to him some days when I have time, they are doing well.

Going to New York and meeting my Dad after never seeing him for five years, was progress I needed. I needed to adjust to seeing my Dad have a new life, a life that I wasn't included in, until now.

My phone vibrating broke me out of my thoughts, turning 'round to see Seb has beaten me to it, he glances up at me, "It's your Mum" He said before handing me my phone. I smile at him gratefully.

Opening my phone up, I answer the call. "Hey mom" I greet her instantly.

I hear her sigh in relief, "Hey Ellie, I hope I'm not interrupting" She said through the phone.

I've missed my mom so much since I've went backpacking with Seb, "No mom, your never interrupting. Seb and I are just having breakfast in Paris. How are you?" I ask her, taking a drink of the coffee left over.

She sighs for a minute, "Everything's good here, I'm going on a date tonight" She announced.

I gasp, before I laugh slightly. "Mom, you on a date? With who?" I ask her, my laughter calming down slightly.