7

--------------------------------

Valeska's POV

I mean, I didn't mean to kill him. I think as I stare at the crooked, already smelling corpse. He struck a fist at me first, bitch saw that coming.

"Jerome... Holy shit..."
I turn around to see, Arnold, staring shockingly at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sternly to the short, balding man. God is Arnold a nagging, annoying little cunt. Honestly everything he does irritates me, I wish I killed him instead.

"I was just... Just leaving my cell to take a walk."

"Right." I move my attention over to the body. Wait, holy shit, "hey Arnold."

"Hm?" He bounces up and looks at me, as if he was a child who heard the word, 'ice cream'

"Can you move this over there for me?" I point at the body and then to the end of the hall grinning assuringly.

"Sure thing Jerome!" Arnold smiles making me smile back at him.
Arnold begins to haul his weak little ass over the body, making me cringe at his awkward position next to the corpse.
He drags it slowly to the end of the hall, of course the blood stains behind him as he pulls the leg with way too much effort.

"HEY!" I hear a deep, scratchy voice yell at the end of the hallway. Guards. I watch them push Arnold to the floor with wayyyy too much force.
Before they saw me, I began to leave the hall casually, trying not to laugh nor even smile.

Wonderland's POV

"Alice." Barbara taps my shoulder twice quickly. I look at her, her eyes were crazed and sparkling with excitement. He hair was matted and more curly that usual and she was smiling happily.

"What's up?" I put down the Moby Dick novel and transfer all my attention to her.

"Guess what Jerome did..." She trails her voice excitedly. Since when did she even care about Jerome's existence?
I role my eyes, not even wanting to answer the question. Instead I just open my novel and began to reread the left page.

"Well. He killed a man." Barbara impatiently barks.

I look at her again, shifting in my seat uneasily. "H-he what?

"I'm surprised no one else told you, everyone knows." She states, staring at her pastel pink nails which already seems to be chipping off.

"Well no one told me-" I become eager,
"Tell me what happened."

She smirks and leans in close to me. "What I heard is that someone attempted to fight him and instead Jerome just choked him to death. But then he framed Arnold, you know, that short buck-toothed twat that always stares at you. But anyways, don't let the guards know who really killed him."

I nod, getting the pain of nervousness in my stomach.

"The only reason why it's so shocking is because that's the sixth person he killed in the retched asylum and he still didn't get caught." Barbara chuckles with boredom. "That's why you don't fuck with redheads."

That pain of nervousness turned into terror as I watch Jerome glumly walk into the room with silence. Which is very unusual for someone like him. I noticed how everyone watched him get seated, as if he had something to say, which just led the entire crowd into disappointment due to his lack of, comedy. My heart skips a beat as Barbara taps my shoulder twice again- "you should go over there."