Chapter 10- We Need To Talk

LILAC'S P.O.V

I wake up slowly and find myself in a bed, and as i smell the room i realize that this is Ash's room. I am thinking about how i got here when i suddenly remember.

I remember getting hit and stabbed by Taylor at school, my dream about the moongoddess, waking up in the infirmary, Ash being my mate, and him marking me.

I smile when i think about Ash marking me, and i decide to try out the mate link. If i am right i should be able to mind link him now that he marked me.

'Ash?', i try to see if he can hear me through the mind link. 'Princess,' i practically ,melt when he calls me that, 'are you ok? I am heading up there right now.' 'ok' i respond, i really want to see ash right now for some reason. I am going to blame it on the mate bond.

I get out of bed and look in the mirror to make sure that i don't have bed head or look weird. I get to the mirror and i am surprised at what i find.

In front of me is a girl who has wavy, long hair. She has long legs, big eyes, small nose, and full lips. She looks like one of those photoshopped models. I check to make sure that is isn't a picture on the mirror. But when she starts to move with me i scream.

Two seconds after i scream, Ash barges into the room, looking around for a threat. When he gets to me, he runs over and starts yelling. "Where is my mate, what did you do with her, who are yo-" i cut him off by running to him and hugging him.

"What are you doing! I have a mate!" he shouts at me. I let go and back off; when i am some distance away i tell him, "close your eyes", "why! Where is my mate!" he looks sad and upset, so i give him my 'don't mess with me, just do it' glare. "Ok fine" he says and get out one of my tank tops and rip it into a blindfold shape.

"If you do what i say, i will show you where you're mate is" i tell him knowing that the only way for him to know its me, is to show him.

I walk over and blindfold him; make sure its tied tight, and step away, making sure while i did this, i did not touch him.

I take i deep breath and run to him. "Ash!" i say, and he instantly replies back with "Lilac! Baby, i missed you, i need you to stand behind me while i get rid of the other girl." I internally laugh because the 'threat' is me.

I stand infront of him and take off the blindfold. "Wha-, Lilac?" he sound so confused so i giggle. "Yes, its me, though i don't know what happened to me". "Princess, i missed more than you will ever know" he tells me.

"Ash, we need to talk", i say with a serious voice and his eyes fill with panic, fright, and sadness. "Nothing bad, just mate to mate talking about a dream i had while i was asleep".

"Ok" and we sit on the bed.

-Skip to when she finishes telling him about her dream-

"So thats why you are so gorgeous....." "pretty much". "So my mates an angel..." he says slowly. "Yep" i say popping the p.

"Wow", "that's it? Wow?" i ask after he speaks. "Pretty much, i mean what do you expect me to say to that?". I honestly don't know so i don't answer.

"I love you" i tell him, and he replies back with, "i love you too". "we will get through this and i will be there every step of the way with you, you won't be alone".

"And thats why i love you" i say.