Part 5 [Morning Rush]

Waking up with a start I raise up from my bed and look around, before realizing where I was. 'Right, I'm not in my apartment... Forgot.' I sigh, and stand up from the bed, putting on my shoes and jacket, before swinging my purse over my head and one shoulder, pulling my hair out. Today me and Fen had to go shopping, we had to get at least one more set of clothes, we had the money, and we could just take the bus to the mall. I went into the bathroom, brushing my hair and finding a packaged clean unused toothbrush. I shrug and take it, I would give Alfred a new one if it really bothered me to use it, and brushed my teeth.
I quickly make the bed after me, and walk out of the bedroom, and turned to go downstairs, and as I walked down the stairs, a fresh smell of pancakes hit my nose, making me tilt my head until coming up to the kitchen.
Matthew was already there, he was by the oven, though using the top and flipping pancakes on a pan, "Good morning," I murmur softly, as Canada turned around and saw me, he smiled, "Good morning," he whispered, "There will be pancakes in a couple minutes," he informed and flipped a pancake up.
"Oh, really? Eh, wow... thanks, I guess..." I said awkwardly, placing my hand at the back of my neck awkwardly.
"Of course," Matt just smiled calmly.
I sit down at one of the tall chairs that had a table which was connected to a counter top of the kitchen. It was a little higher.
I suddenly hear a groan and turn to look, Alfred went down the stairs, still in his pajamas, which was just long America pj pants, and a big t-shirt that was grey and had a bald eagle on it. He scratched the back of his head and muffled a, 'hello' before yawning and plopping next to me on a different stool.
Matthew caught a glance at Alfred's sleepy figure, before walking up to a cabinet and opening it, taking out 4 plates, and picking out 4 forks also from a drawer. He gave us our plates and placed a larger plate of pancakes in the middle of us. Taking out also maple syrup, powered sugar, fruit and butter, taking two glasses and filling them both with cold orange juice, handing them to us.
"Thanks, Matthew," I thank in gratitude and hesitantly started to eat, brightening up at how amazing the pancakes tasted.
After a couple minutes Canada finally asked, "Do you know when Fen will come down?" He asked in a soft whisper.
I shrug and swallow before speaking, "I'll get her out of bed, have done it a few times, and will do it today," I sigh, standing up as I finished. I picked up the plate, and moved over to the sink, placing it down, and skimming it over with some water, "I'll wash that, don't touch it," I inform, not wanting Canada to do anything, since he already did so much.
I sigh, rolling my shoulders slightly I move up the steps and to Fen's room, knocking on the door, "Yo Fen," I called out from the other side of the door.
No answer. With a huff I pull the handle and walk into the room. Fen, as I predicted, was in bed, sleeping soundly without a care in the world. With a sigh, I walk over and shake her, "Wake up!" I hiss out, but she only groaned and turned her back on me, "5 more minutes..." She murmured.
"Get up Fen!" I hiss again, as she pulled the covers over her head and muttered sleepily, "Give me a break dude, I'm freaking tired..."
I, an inpatient human, grabbed the sheets and pulled them off of her, "I said wake your ass up! We need to go to the Mall today!" I yelled finally. And as she started whining I grabbed the pillow and pulled it from under her head, making her head crash down on the mattress, "Freak!" She hissed and threw her upper body up.
"Now get a move on, pancakes downstairs are getting cold, we are leaving in 20 minutes, now hustle," I ordered, walking out towards the door, "If you don't get your ass out of the room in 5 minutes I'll drag you out myself now move," and I slammed the door after me. Sighing, I walk back down, and saw Alfred look at me, his eyes slightly widened.
"Jeez your straight to the point," he muttered.
He must have heard me yelling. I just shrug, "We can't miss the bus," I murmur, checking my phone for the time.
"Dude, you know I have a car right?" America raised his brow, "I can just drive you guys,"
I shake my head, "No, it's fine, you are probably busy, being a country and everything-"
"Nah, I can get you guys there, besides, I need to go myself, need to get new movies and video games."
"Did someone say movies and video games?" I heard a voice coming from upstairs, as Fen walked down, still a little sleepy.
"Yeah! We can have a movie marathon and video game marathon today! All night!" America yelled with excitement as Fen sat down next to him, and started picking her pancakes.
I walk over to the sink to do the dishes as I promised, "Oh no, another night? How long did you stay up last night?" I asked, recalling I went to bed early.
"Eh, about 2 am, well, Fen did, I had to drag her to bed since she fell asleep while watching a movie," Alfred chuckled.
"Shit! I did?! Ugh!!" Fen yelled and took a bite into the pancakes.
Alfred laughed as he stood up and walked to the stairs, "I'm going to get ready, you guys get ready to leave," he said and ran up the stairs, skipping a step with each leap.
"Do you want to go with us?" I asked Canada, turning to him as I finished the dishes.
Matthew just shook his head. I guess when Alfred's out, that's when he can finally play his own video games or movies.
I nodded and turned to Fen as she shoved my plate into the sink with a grin, "Here you can clean that also!" She declared and ran off before I could stop her.
Canada smiled gently, "It's fine," he murmured softly, "I can clean that one up,"
I was about to protest, though nodded, thanking him, and walked off after Fen.