➖ 愛のほほえみ。➖

"Yoichi!" The pink megane came running toward the brunette. He heaved as his demon weapons swung on his sides.

"K-Kimizuki. . Nice to see you." Yoichi greeted him shyly. The pair had been on the same team for a while, but Yoichi still had trouble getting Kimizuki's attention.

He set his bow down as Kimizuki slowed to a halt in front of him.
"How's it going? I see you've been practicing a lot by yourself lately." Kimizuki asked.

Yoichi immediately blushed and toyed with his brown locks.
'He noticed?' Thoughts fleeted through his mind at an instant.

"Mhm, I've been doing some training. . . I don't want to let the team down." He admitted.

"Looks like you've been doing a good job. That's nice to see." Kimizuki beamed, a rare treat in Yoichi's eyes.

"I guess it is." Yoichi replied, almost sadly. He sat as he fingered the lace of his bow.

He always seemed to be a burden to others because of his lack of strength. He wasn't as strong-willed as his other teammates. He even looked up to Kimizuki for guidance on how to be strong. It was after a mission that he began to fall for the stubborn megane.

"T-Thank you for saving me, Kimizuki." Yoichi had blurted.
Kimizuki stood hunched, hands in the pockets of his uniform. He heard the small voice and jumped a little. He sighed, almost irritably, turning toward the brunette.

"No, thank you, for giving me my reason to protect others again. I lost sight of that at first." He answered genuinely. He furrowed his eyes as he searched the brown eyes peering back at him.

Yoichi's eyes twinkled in response, smiling wordlessly at Kimzuki. He felt his heart lift, as he had found meaning in his own strength. He had made him feel special with his words.

-----------------------------------------

"Oi, Yoichi! Snap out of it." Kimizuki shouted, startling him out of his daydream.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to space out." He winced a little.

"You're always apologizing! You have nothing to be sorry for." Kimizuki yelled suddenly. He didn't know what was coming over him, but he couldn't contain his feelings.

"W-What are you saying?" Yoichi asked weakly.

"I-I'm saying that you should never feel worthless, okay? You're important on this team. . . You're important to me!" He blurted.

Kimizuki's face turned a scarlet red as he yanked Yoichi's arm, knocking his bow out of his hands. He yearned for those beautiful, twinkling brown eyes. The pair breathed heavily as their eyes finally met.

"K-Kimizuki. . .!" Yoichi panted, staring at the pink-haired swordsmen.

Kimizuki silenced him with a deep kiss. He towered over the short male as he drank in his scent, arms wrapped around his small torso. Yoichi whined in his mouth as Kimizuki teased him with his tongue. Yoichi's hands found his hair as he practically melted.

Yoichi had never felt this happy since before he was able to join the team. Whether it was love, or simple happiness, he was happy to be with Kimizuki.

Kimizuki broke away, still breathing heavily. He cupped his cheek with a gentle hand, tilting his head to look at him.

"I'll always protect you, Yoichi. No matter what anyone says, you're strong." He whispered in one ear.

Yoichi was overjoyed with emotions as he suddenly embraced Kimizuki. The two hugged for what seemed like forever.

"Thank you, Kimizuki."

THE END.

{I hope you all enjoyed. I always wanted to write a fluff about these two. <3 -u- }