08.

Not knowing why until she felt the tingling again. She looked up at Sam and slammed her book down, he jumped and closed his laptop, seeing the look on her face.

"Not again." The brunette whimpered.

"Can i stop it?" Sam asked as he rushed to her side, gripping her hand, hating that she was so afraid of herself. Dean was now standing up by the seat he had previously been sitting in. She shook her head just as black veins ran up her neck and to her eyes, pooling them in the color of death.

"We have a problem." The brunette gritted her teeth after the other side came out.

  ☯ 

That was the reason why Sam and Dean were currently sitting in a motel half way across the country, watching the demon version of their newly found friend pace.

A knock was heard, causing the brothers to flinch and grab their guns.

"Oh calm down." She complained.

Opening the door, Electra was surprised to see the king of Hell himself.

"Hello sweetheart." His Irish accent was thick as he walking passed the girl and into the room. "Boys." He then greeted.

"Crowley." Dean rolled his eyes.

"I thought i told you not to bring them." Crowley spoke to the demon.

"And i thought i told you i don't take orders." She crossed her arms and sarcastically smiled.

The man just shook his hand and with one flick of his wrist, the brothers were pinned against a wall. Electra clenched her jaw and showed her black eyes to the head demon, feeling somewhat protective.

"It's time Electra." He told her.

"Time for what?" She asked while narrowing her eyes.

"Time to cause hell." He blew a red powdery substance into her face, watching as she coughed from inhaling the right amount.

"Let's see who takes order from who now?" He darkly asked.

"What the hell did you do Crowley?" Sam struggled against the invisible force holding him back.

"Well, Moose, i just turned your girlfriend into my personal attack dog." He explained. "Electra, please be a dear and go kill the first person you see." He smiled, watching her walk out.

Electra Johnson now had no control of her body, Demon-Electra Johnson was now being controlled, not being able to stop herself; and maybe somewhere deep down inside, she didn't want to.

"No! Electra stop!" Sam screamed, desperately begging for her to come back.

"Trust me, you'll see her on the news in the morning."Crowley smirked and used his demon powers to make the boys fall unconscious. 

Following the way Electra went, he watched her rip the throat out of an innocent women and draining her of blood. 

Seeing nothing but the eyes of a killer, "Just like Lucifer said."

  ☯ 

This is a filler and i am trash bYe.

no but like forreal, shit is about to go down.