Meet the Characters!

Ella- She's a 15 year old girl who is rescued by a group of boys called "The Jungle". The boys give her the name "Scarlet" as in Scarlet macaw. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Jack- He's one of the youngest of The Jungle. He's 14 years old and his clan name is Jackdaw. He has dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

Matthew- He's a 15 year old. He has blond hair and icy blue eyes. His clan name is Macaw. He's also the one who rescues Ella.

Daniel- Daniel is 15 years old. He has black hair and stormy gray eyes. His clan name is Cougar.

Nathan- Nathan is 16. He has brown hair and blue eyes. His clan name is Lynx.

Brandon- Brandon is 16. He has blond hair, one green eye, and one blue eye. His clan name is Leopard.

Leo- Leo is 15. He has black hair, brown eyes and is one of the main cooks for the boys. His clan name is Red Panda. They call him Red for short.

Randy- Randy is 16. He has brown hair and green eyes. His clan name is Rhino.

Dallas- Dallas is 17. He has bleach blond hair, green eyes, and hunts for food. His clan name is Wolf.

Ryan- Ryan is 17. He has brown, blond hair, blue, gray eyes, and hunts. His clan name is Falcon.

Scorpion- Scorpion was rescued by The Jungle as well. He awoke with amnesia and didn't remember his name. The Jungle named him for the birth mark on his arm. A brown blob that goes from his elbow up a few inches. His hair is jet black and he has dark brown eyes. He is 16.

Blake- Blake has red, brown hair and green eyes. He is 17 years old. His clan name is Alligator.

Hope you enjoy the story! If you have any ideas, feel free to share them! I'm always open to hear what you guys want to read! XOXO

-Texas2002<3