eight.

charlie jenner.

the next morning I wake up and realize I'm in between nate and sammy. I'm the only one in the room that's awake yet. I left my head to check the time. it's 6:30 and our plane leaves at 8. I jump out of bed and almost fall on my face in the process.

"guys get up." I say frantically rushing to shove things in my suitcase. everyone groggily sits up and yawns.

"what the fuck charlie?" nate groans.

"it's 6:30 we're supposed to be at the airport." I explain.

they all rush to get their things packed. thirty minutes later we arrive at the airport. after stopping to take pictures with several fans we make our way to security. madison is napping on g's shoulder while he plays on his phone. johnson, sammy, nate, and I are all on our way to get some food. while we're standing in line at chick fil a, a group of teenage girls gets in line behind us.

"omg it's sammy, jj, and skate!" one of the three screeches.

"ew they're with the kardashian slut." one scoffs making sam laugh. johnson and nate look at me as they role their eyes.

"chuckie...I mean charlie, will you take a picture of us?" the third brat asks me.

"we don't take pictures with slut shamers." johnson
declines them as nate nods in agreement while sam stays put.

"no it's fine I don't want you guys to disappoint fans." I shrug before reluctantly taking the picture.

after taking the picture we get our food and head back to jack and madison.

"hey guys I'm not the only one that thinks charlie is a slut." sam says to jack and madison. everyone looks between the two of us confused.

"don't be a bitch dude." nate says shaking his head.

"oh my bad dude didn't know she was banging you to be her body guard." sam laughs.

"what the fuck is up with you today?" I question.

"I'm just asking a question, is there a problem with that?" he shrugs.

"go to hell fuckboy." I roll my eyes.

"anything for you-" he starts but I'm quick to cut him off.

"don't fucking call me rebel or I'll kick your balls so far up your throat you won't need a cheap whore for a blowjob." I huff.

everyone's silent until our plane is called. I compare my ticket to johnson and nate already knowing jack and madison are sitting next to each other. it's just my luck that I'm stuck next to fuckboy. johnson shoots me an apologetic look before sitting down. I sit in the window seat and put in headphones.

about thirty minutes into the flight I start to get more tired than earlier. sam huffs and turns towards me and rips out one of my headphones.

"I'm sorry about earlier." he says in a hushed town before I can yell at him for taking my headphone.

"don't care." I ignore him putting the headphone back in. he takes my phone away from me completely and starts talking again.

"I'm trying to be nice." he groans.

"I'm trying to listen to music." I mock him.

"lay your head on my shoulder like jack and madison." he demands.

"no can do, that might make me look slutty." I shrug.

"you're so fucking stubborn this is why you need my help bitch." he complains.

"shut the fuck up prick people are trying to sleep." I shush him.

"do what I say and I'll be quiet." he smirks. I roll my eyes but reluctantly agree.

he gives me my phone back finally letting me listen to music. I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. I'm about to fall asleep but he pulls out his phone and quickly takes a picture. I do the same since it would look weird if only he did it.

"sleep tight rebel." he smirks before I finally fall asleep.

****

this was 666 words I'm going to hell