abused and found comfort in my gym teacher chapter 17.

My eyes fluttered open the next morning I smiled looking up at the ceiling today was the big day that me and Ashton would be moving to LA. I looked next to me and saw Ashton still sound asleep so i quietly climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen deciding to treat him to breakfast.

Ashtons POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I yawned then stretched myself out before getting out of bed, then heading towards the kitchen where I found my beautiful Indianna cooking breakfast while humming. I smiled softly and walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist " morning baby girl" I whispered softly and kissed her neck.

Indis POV.

I turned round and saw Ashton smiling softly I kissed him "morning baby, breakfast is ready" with that said I turned back round and dished the food onto two plates. Heading over to the breakfast bar with it I sat down next to Ashton "so today is the big day baby" I said excitedly looking at him.

Ashtons POV:

I smile softly at my girlfriends excitement "yep baby indeed it is" I tuck a bit of lose hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead. "so our flight is at 2:00pm so we can go to the shops quickly to grab some food for the journey. " he said softly and finished his breakfast.

Indis POV.

I nodded softly and put my plate in the sink "well I'm gonna go grab a shower then get ready, see you in a bit baby love you" I kiss him softly. "i love you too baby girl" I hear him say softly as I walk out of the kitchen heading for the stairs to get ready for a shower. I walk over to my suitcase and grab a red summer dress before heading over to the bathroom, 20 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and started to get dressed. I had just finished putting on my jewllery when I heard Ashton walk into the room.

Ashtons POV:

"you look beautiful baby" I kissed her softly and then headed to the bathroom for a shower, 20 minutes later I came out to see Indianna sitting on the bed after putting her suitcases by the door, "you sure you wanna do this baby girl" I said while going to my suitcases and grabbing clothes.

Indis POV.

I nodded my head softly "baby I'm sure I don't want anything more than to live with you and be able to sing" I got up from the bed and hugged him,laying my head on his chest "I love you Ashton" I whispered softly, kissing him softly before he replied "and I love you too Indianna" he said softly before kissing me back.