I - Insane

"Yah, want to eat now? It is already 3pm" He told me after glancing his watch while we stand at the entrance of the bookstore.

"Oh Lunch! I forgot!" I told Seokjin to stay when I ran back to find my in-charge.I ran back after informing her and started to go off for lunch with my newly found friend.

After much walk about in the shopping mall, we decided to eat at the meat restaurant. We ordered chicken to grill.

"No you do it." We argued again, each time over the smallest things. Finally, we took turns to grill and our chicken is half burn.

"So how is life?" Seokjin asked, while using his chopsticks and picking a burn chicken.

"It is good." It is such a normal reply for a such question. It is a sign that he have no other words to start the conversation. As expected, Seokjin kept busy by chewing cutely on that piece of meat.

"Ah, how about you?" I broke the silence between us again.

"Fine fine." Seokjin replied and form a smile between his cutely puffed cheeks, filled with food. I blushed a little. Wait, why I blush again?

"So you work in that bookstore?" He asked after swallowing down the food inside his mouth.

"Yeah. Part time. It is for school fees." I replied while picking up a burn meat and placing it into my bowl of rice. I noticed Seokjin have given me that look from just now - Big eyes with blank face. I had seen this face somewhere.

"What is wrong with you?" I can't help it and ask him, while chuck a little. Seriously his face is still cute.

"You are a school student?" He almost screamed, maintaining that look on his face.

"Yeah. Surprised?" I am supposed to be the one to be surprised. Why he can't see that I am a school student?

"Which school are you in?" He ignored my question and ask, while tiling his head forward to anticipate for my reply. His face was a few inchs of mine.

"Ah Bangtan-" I replied halfway.

"Yes!" Seokjin's scream gained attention from people around us. "I am from there too"

"Really?" My heart skipped a beat. He is from my school? Which level is he in? I will get to see him everyday-

"But I-" Seokjin's turn about sentence broke my train of thoughts.

"But what?" It was my turn to anticipate his complete sentence.

"Ah nothing." Seokjin denied to complete. I sighed.

We both continued to chat about school life. It turns out to be he is from a different class than me. I sighed again. Classes from my school have allocated lesson time. So every class will not know who is inside the other class. That means I will not get to see his addicting face again.

Seokjin paid for the bill after another quick argue. We walk along the pathway in the park to spent more friend time together.

"You know who is Kim Taehyung?" Seokjin asked when we came near the fence, with a beautiful scenery of Seoul.

"Yes! How did you know him?" I was surprised at that moment. How did he know my cousin? Oh, I forgot! My cousin is the same class with him.

"We are best friends." He placed his hands onto the fence, looking at the beautiful scenery.

"Ah, he is my cousin." I told him, while shifting my look to the houses.

"Woah. So he is your cousin?" Seokjin sound like he is taken back by surprise. But he doesn't show it.

"Yeah." I answered softly.

"This is so insane!" His shouting make me jump a little. What is wrong with him?

"What? Are you insane?" I sharpened my voice use my hands to pull him back from the fence. "Look! Everyone is judging us!"

He just kept quiet.

"You know what? Let's go home." I finally pulled his hand away from the fence. He is such a weird guy. Did he learned all that from Taehyung? I am going to kill that Tae.

We finally parted our ways. Once I reach home, I dragged my foot into my room and dropped myself onto my bed.

This is so insane! Seokjin's voice kept repeating in my head. This is so insane! What is so insane, Kim Seokjin? If it is you that is insane, that is not true. Cause I am insane about you.