Chapter 3: What?

Chapter 3

Katniss P.O.V.

The girls and I decided to start doing yoga. There's a program here on campus that actully starts today. It doesn't cost us students anything to take yoga, apparently you can take it for free as a student, but people outside can also take yoga, for them it costs money though.

So now we've changed into yoga clothes and we have our yoga matts under our arms, walking towards yoga. I have a pink top that only kind of covers my breasts and a pair of black tight shorts. I have my sunglasses on top of my head and in my hand I've got my green water bottle.

"You've got to tell us everything about England though", Annie says taking a sip of her water. Her water bottle is purple.

"Of course, we have a lot of time", I reassure her.

"You're staying this time?" Madge asks. "Like you won't move away again?"

I smile at her and put my arm around her.

"I'm here to stay", I say and kiss her cheek. "And we're gonna have the time of our lives, screw high school, college is what really matters".

"That's right!" The other girls cheer.

Exactly how I can manage to sound so cheerful I don't really understand since I don't feel so cheerful. I must be a better actress than I thought.

Suddenly Annie stops. We stop and looks at her. Looks like she's a little pale in her face now. She's looking at something.

I look towards the way she's looking and see Finnick Odair and Peeta Mellark. Both of them are tanned which makes the bronze and blond curls stand out, and their blue and green eyes to glow. Peeta is wearing a top and shorts, damn his arms and legs looks good. Holy crap, I forgot how hot he is. Now though, he looks way hotter then two years ago.

They see us, and I don't know why, but they start walking towards us.

They keep walking, and walking and...

"Hey ladies", Finnick says and bows when they reach us.

I look at Peeta and I notice a scar under his eye, were my nail accidentally dug in when I slapped him two years ago. It's not really big, it's really tiny, but it's also noticeable. For me anyways.

When I see Peeta look back at me, I look away and just hook my arm through Madge's.

"Hey", Annie says and I nod.

"How are you?" Finnick asks us all.

"We're great", Johanna says, almost sounding threatening. I'm not sure she intended that, it must be an old habit.

"So we see Katniss is back", Finnick says, talking about me in third person.

"Yes, actually she is", I say looking up at him.

"Well welcome", he says, something challenging in his voice, but also friendly.

"Hey guys!" A voice behind us says.

"Clay!" Annie shouts and throws her arms around his neck.

Clay and Annie really got close before we moved. He helped her a lot with her feelings about Finnick. Like he told her everything she really wanted to hear and that made a bigger impact than I or the girls, like how beautiful she is and how Finnick is missing out on the best that could ever happen to him and how Finnick is gonna regret it one day and how Annie is better off without Finnick if he's gonna be such an idiot. And, moreover, they had each other's backs and helped each other with me, Clay and my girls.