He'll be Comin' Around the Mountain

"HOLY HECK! WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU!?!" Alek shouted, pose frozen in cowering horror.

"Oh, I've been making fresh tomato sauce for France. BUT WE RAN OUT OF TOMATOES!" Alek and I gasped with utter worry. "Latvia grows many tomatoes, ask him to pick some up"

"I already asked him, he's supposed to be on his way! But that was 3 hours ago!" Me and Alek gasped again, we hoped Latvia was okay.

France steps into the doorway, a thin ciggerette in one hand and wine glass in the other. "England...." he said in his drunk voice. "Have you, prepared......the feast??" England face grew annoyed. "Not quite." France spit in England's face. "This.....this is, why....I'm your better half!" France steps back into the house. "Anyway, I need you to find Latvia, Alek. I need Von Bock to stay and help find some appetizers. I step into the home. Not knowing iof France would pop up and squirt in my face.

"Wow, this is, comfy," I said. England smiles, and gives Alek the keys to his Panther deVille. And shut the door as Alek walked down the steps.

I sit down on a luxury sofa, made of the finest fur. "How does France live so nice?"

"He has a big piggy bank" England said, shutting the door. "He always puts my money in it". He smiled and walked back into the kitchen to prepare the second part of the meal, as he cannot complete the first part without tomatoes. Soon smoke fills the kitchen and then the foyer as he burns the food.

Can't wait to try it, I think in my head, a horrid taste already forming in my mouth.