haunting memories

prologe

ALICE'S POV

i wake up engulphed in a cold unyielding darkness, sweat covering my body like a second skin, the sweet bitter taste of bile rising in the back of my throat as the haunting laugh of one who trusted me echos throughout the perimeters of my mind like a hypnotic melody reminding me of that horrible night 6 years ago.

  Sighing I throw the covers off my body and sit up my muscles screaming in protest. I'm not sure if it was a dream or.....or reality, who was that boy? Was he there that night I descended into what is now my own personal hell.... is he even real? i think he said his name but i cant remember, i think it started with a A ....sighing i get up and head to my closet. who ever he was he might have the answers i need,the real question is will i ever meet him or will he just be a faded memory of a once beautiful dream?

IT ALL BEGAN 6 YEARS AGO

i wake up and stretch my muscles still sore from the last beating dad gave me, i go into by bathroom to examine the damage.

my lips are swollen theres a giant bruise on my cheek and my shoulders out of its socket agian.

i hold my breath and pop it back into place , wincing at the pain, after thats said and done i head over to my closet and put on some black jeans, a my chemical romance t-shirt and my old ankle boots,i head over to my brokon vanity and put on a little eyeliner and some fondation to cuver up the briuses that still lingerd on my face after i'm done, i bound down the stairs two at a time and head over to the kitchen for an apple, i check my phone 7:48 it reads. well looks like im gonna make it to school in time, yay..... not!

before i can make it out the door i feel someone pull me back by my hair. the smell hits me like a ton of bricks, looks like dad's up , a quiet sigh escapes my lips. and were the fuck do you think your going?!? he questions. to school i say, my voice emotionless.whatever be back by 4:00 or your dead got it? yes dad i say, and gag in disgust as the smell of tabaco and beer finally fades and  the death grip on my hair relinquishes.i finally head out of the door and start walking to school were my doom awaits, yay.

my name is alice liddel

I live with my mother, father, and sister

I have raven black hair, emerald green eyes, and a bad attitude that gets me into a lot of trouble.