Ten

Dan's P.O.V.

I've just told Phil I love him and Phil told me that he loves me. This all feels like a dream. I never thought this day would come. My emotions are literally everywhere.

I and Phil lay in my bed for what seemed like forever but I wasn't complaining. We weren't looking at each other or even talking. We just lay there basking in each other's company.

"Phil... Why did you never tell me? I mean I didn't tell you because I'm an emotionless asshole. But how come you never told me how you felt." I said as I sat there wondering about everything.

"I was scared of losing my best friend in case I told you and you didn't feel the same"

"OMG Phil, no matter whatever happens between us, you're never going to lose me. I've been your best friend for the past 6 years and nothing is going to change that"

"Thankyou" Phil looked up at me and hugged me

I hugged him tight and I felt him tighten his grip. It was like we both never wanted to let go. I didn't want to let go of him it felt amazing. Moments later, Phil let go and lay back down again. We cuddled for a while and both nodded off.

For the whole day me and Phil just stayed in bed all day talking about different things that we wouldn't normally talk about and if we weren't talking we just lay there till we nodded off.

The next morning I woke up with Phil still cuddling my side. I wasn't complain though. It felt amazing waking up with the person you love at the side of you.

"Oh shit" I whispered to myself trying not to wake Phil, I realised I had morning glory. But what made it worse was that Phils hand was close to my bulge.

"Hmm.. what time is it?" I heard phil say as he started to walk up.

"Its about 8:30am"

"Wow, why are you awake?" he said playfully, knowing I normally sleep in till about 1:00pm.

"Just couldn't sleep I guess"

As phil woke up properly he lay there and I knew he had realised where his hand was placed. I knew this because I saw him lift up the cover with his over hand to see if it was placed where he thought it was. He saw me looking at him once he had done this and he just lay there smiling at me. I smiled back at him and kissed him on the forehead.

we both lay there for a while until Phil said he wanted to try something. He didn't say what he wanted to try. i was so curious as to what t could be.