School day 1

I hear my alarm go off and I have the strongest urge to smash it against the wall until Amanda walks in and makes me get up.

"Come on time to get up" Amanda says ripping off my blanket

"Fuck off!" I say rolling out of bed about falling onto the floor.

"Mmkay sweet cheeks" she says I hate living with her she's really into getting up early even if she's only had an hour of sleep.

"Do I have to I mean seriously I can graduate early if I wanted too!"I say putting grabbing my towel off my closet door.

"Yeah, but what are you gonna do for college you know dad wants you to get a sports scholarship. I mean since you got back he pulled strings with the coaches and if you sign up, which he'll make you, you'll be on varsity first line the whole year. I heard him talking to mom and he said he's signing you up for private football, basketball, and track AND hockey practices with like five star athletes I don't know if mom will agree but it WILL give her a better image so you never know." She says through the door as I walk into my bathroom to shower.

"I hate it here..." I say under my breath turning on the water.

As I shower I start to wonder what I'll wear. I mean I could make myself really popular I AM pretty good looking. But I could also be really unpopular and dress crappy but mom won't let ,e out of the house in clothes she deems unfit and bad for her image.

"Who gives a flying fuck I'll wear whatever I don't even give a shit I will be popular automatically since I'm the mayors kid. Did I put band on my schedule I don't think I did." I say to myself I quickly hop out dry my hair and go out to get ready

I decide to wear a beanie some black skinny jeans a leather jacket and a white t-shirt

"Manda!" I yell from my bathroom

"What?!" She yells from the kitchen

"Come here!" I say fiddling with my hair I here her hopping up the stairs

"What do you need?" She says from my doorway

"Do I look ok?" I say my hair has a quiff (fyi for all y'all who don't know what a quiff is think of Tyler Oakly's haircut)

"You look fine a like real lady's man." she says laughing

"Shut up" I say rolling my eyes "is the food ready yet?" I say laughing

"Yeah come on." We walk downstairs and eat then I drive us to school when we arrive there are kids everywhere. I start to see which groups are which from the awkward, small, nervous freshman to the seniors who are teasing them. I get out fling my backpack over my shoulder and a few people stare in awe about how tall I am but nothing crazy. I saw a few girls check me out which didn't happen much in Scotland because I was an awkwardly skinny nerdy freshman but now a junior I did gain some muscle but only from carrying a instrument cases everywhere. I look at my schedule first class in a college stats class taught by this really weird old guy named mr.Milkens who also is the strength and fitness teacher which I had third period. The first bell goes off so I quickly navigated my way through the halls when I see some six foot senior picking on a freshmen.

"Come on man get to class the kid probably has no idea where he's going don't make him later than he already will be." I say pushing them apart. The senior looks at me in awe I soon recognized who he was from grade school it's Vince Marks not the brightest got a crayon stuck in his nose in third he had to go to the hospital he was blowing out wild strawberry colored boogers for weeks.

"Who are you?" He says interrupting my thoughts he doesn't remember me but I'm not really surprised I changed a lot and I stopped coming to school in sixth grade left for Scotland in seventh.