Music-Hearts' dare

Um I dare Sonata to ask out Flash, Adagio to ask out Sunset, and Aria to ask out Rarity.

Sonata: *blushes*

Adagio: Oh thanks! Yeah I appreciate that sooo much. Girl!!! I thought we were friends?!

Aria: Do people literally ship me and Rarity that much? Geez.

*at the park with Sonata*

Flash: Oh hey Sonata, you texted me and said that you need me to come here immediately. Is everything okay?

Sonata: Um I just wanted to talk for a few minutes. *sits down on bench with Flash*

Flash: Oh okay, what do you want to talk about?

Sonata: *quickly kisses Flash on lips*

Flash: O_O

Sonata: Um I need to go....

Flash: Wait! Do you want to got out on a date?

Sonata: Yeah sure bye! 'oh geez I can't believe I just did that'

*At the mall with Adagio*

Sunset: Oh hey Adagio, how are you?

Adagio: I'm good. Just yeah. And yeah so I was thinking we got you know and um yeah and yeah. Sounds good?

Sunset: Ummmmm... I didn't quite get you there soooo, can you repeat that but this time in proper sentences?

Adagio: I'm.... You wanna go on a date?

Sunset: Uh um...... Sure?

Adagio: Nice. *screams in mall* HEY IDIOTS IM BI!!!!! 

Sunset: What just happened?

*At Rarity's Boutique with Aria*

Aria: Hey Rarity.

Rarity: Oh good evening, Darling? Would you like me to make you a dress or a—

Aria: No I just wanted to ask you something.

Rarity: Oh go ahead dear? Don't be afraid.

Aria: I like you and I was hoping that you and I can go on a date.

Rarity: ummmmmmm that's a lot of information for me to take in at once. But um okay, I never thought that I would be bi, but— *kisses Aria* I think this will work out.

Aria: Yeah it will...

Omt!!!! I'm so sorry I kept you waiting for soooo long. I was so busy and I could hardly write my books, but I slowly am. Almost done with the next chapter of The Story Behind it All, and I finally managed to update this book. Sorry if I kept your dares and questions all locked up inside of you for what it seemed to be a billion years!!!! I apologize sooooo here's a cookie. *gives everyone a cookie*

Bye!

~Nicoletta