Chapter 6

---Ethan's POV---

The rest of the week flu by. I spent most of my time doing one of three things, 1. Hanging around with Van, 2. Trying and failing to avoid Ella, or 3. Being in class. It was Friday morning and we didn't have to go to school today because we don't have school on Fridays. Me and Van were in the lounge on our usual sofas, we had come too really like the sofas where we told each other our secrets. We sat there eating breakfast discussing my birthday day plans. So far here's where we had gotten.

7:00- Breakfast on sofa's in lounge

8:00- Go to the reserved fenced of woods/forest and shift (non-suggestive)

10:00- Plan and go buy stuff for my 'surprise' party

12:00- Go off campus for some lunch at an old fashion diner

1:00- Setup party and send text invites to every school contact

4:00- Go off campus for a dinner and drive-in movie

7:00- Party starts

12:00- Kick everyone out and clean up

So far we had crossed off 'eat breakfast'. We finished and started for the woods so we could stretch and give our animals a chance to run around. We were on our way to the woods when Van asked me what my wolf looked like.

"It's a black with red highlights." ya, my wolf is boring.

"That's so cool."

We walked the rest of the way to the woods in silence. It wasn't awkward or anything, we just didn't know what to talk about. When we finally go there I told her I'd be back in a minute. She gave me a questionable look but just nodded. I ran into the woods and stripped. Don't be weirded out guys, I have to if I want clothes to change back into. After I stripped I shifted into my wolf. He howled in happiness.

'Thanks, I haven't been able to run in so long.'

'You’re welcome. Come on we can't keep Van waiting, she probably thinks that we have run off into the woods never to be seen again.

He just rolled his eyes and we started walking towards Van when me wolf went insane. Trust me I thought he was having some sort of seizer. I stopped right there and then to see what the hell was his problem.

'What the hell has gotten into you dude?'

'Mate, our mate is here at the school and she was here or is close by'

'Ok, do you have a face or a name, I can't smell anything, help?'

'Ok, one minute. Ok, uh ummmmmm... Okay sniff again.'

I raised my nose to sniff and when I did the most amazing smell came to me. It smelt of citrus and fresh rain. It was amazing.

"Hey Ethan are you almost done?" I heard Van call. That snapped me out of my trance and yelled back to her.

"Ya you can come over here now."

"Ok, be there in a minute."

I heard some footsteps get closer and then they disappeared and a large blue bird appear in front of me. I made a wolfy smile at her and she looked at the ground probably blushing. I told her about why I took so long and at that she flipped. We both shifted back, her in the open, me behind a tree with my clothes in my mouth. When I came around she told me we could hang out latter and that I should follow our mate's scent. I said by and with that I followed the scent until she came to get me for lunch. By then I had figured out one thing, she has been all over our house, so she must be some who lives there or a friend that visits a lot. I had run into Ella at the house and confirmed that she wasn't my mate, she said I was because I wasn't officially 15 yet since I was born at night. Then she got this face or fear and hate, she looked at me and screamed that I would be hers and then stomped away like she got the worse news in the world. What the hell had gotten into her? I brushed it off having to meet Van at the food court in 5. I ran out the door and towards the food court. This was probably going to be the longest birthday ever.

************************************************************************************************************

♫ A/N- hey peoplz!!!! I bet you can guess who the mystery girl is. But can you guess the complication? If you can't don't worry, I'll tell you peoplz next update later in the week if I decide to update then. How do you guys like the different POV? I don't really because it makes me think more and I'm already doing that because school is out so I have to aviod my siblings. Sadly my room doesn't have a mini fridge :(.

Oh, one more thing before I foreget, thanks guys for 100+ reads on this book and 50+ on masked away in manhattan!!!! Thanks so much, One more thing, I'm sorry I couldn't add a video to the newest chapter of my other book, wattpad or my computer can't tell the difference between a vidoe and a picture. Smartness...Until then, happy summer!!!!