Ch.1- Friend or Foe?

" I-I'm scared Natsuko" I whispered to my twin sister, as we stood half naked on an auction stage. " Don't worry" she smiled at me. Then we both continued to pose on the stage until someone bought us. My heart shattered , two different people bought us. We went back behind the curtain, as another girl walked past us. "Natsuko..." my voice wavered, she pinched my cheeks. " You promised you wouldn't cry, so smile!" she gave me her  brightest smile.  I forced a smile and held back my tears. "You're right" I sniffed. We changed into simple dresses  "Winners please claim your prize" it was time to find my new master and for me to say goodbye to Natsuko. "Fuyuko, I hope the next time we see each other, we will be free of these chains" she pointed to our metal collars. " I'm sure of it" I smiled

My eyes snapped opened, a dream? No....a memory. I went out into the Midford garden and grabbed a bright red rose, I use the stem and rose as an eyepatch, I quickly get back into the servant's quarters and change into a maid uniform. I make my way to Master Elizabeth's room. I knock on the door and enter the room  " Master it's time to prepare for the day" I move the curtains open. Letting the light illuminate the room. She wakes up quickly and twirls me around " Fuyuko! Let's visit Ciel!" she squeals . "Of course, Master" I bow to her and get the carriage ready. 

~At Phantomhive Manor~

"Master Elizabeth we have arrived" I get off the carriage to open the door, but she was already gone. I quickly ran to the front door , which was already open. I see Elizabeth "Master Elizabeth please don't run off on your own" I caught up. Then I noticed she was talking to people. " Please excuse my rudeness, I am Elizabeth's toy, Fuyuko" I quickly bowed. I looked up to see a boy around my age and a tall....demon. My eyes widened and I took a step back. The demon seemed to notice and gave me a devilish smile.  "Toy?" the boy questioned, "Yup! Haven't I shown you, her? She is also my double~" Elizabeth giggled. " What happened to your eye?" the boy questioned again,  a big smile spreads across my face " I'll tell if you will tell" I giggled but quickly regained composure. He looks at me in disbelief.

~Later that Day~

"Master,  we must be on our way," I  said to Elizabeth, "Already?!" she whined. "It's getting late, I'm afraid I have to bid thee farewell. Until next time" I curtsied and had a smile plastered on my face. "Bye ciel~!" Master glomped on the boy and twirled him unmercifully, after that I helped Lady Elizabeth into our carriage. As we drove away, I stared at the two. The demon still wearing that smiling mask and the boy just glared at me.

3rd P.o.v. 

"Sebastian" the young master said sternly. "Yes? My lord" the smiling servant asked. "She might know what you really are, and it seems she has a contract as well. Keep your eyes on her, she might be a threat to us." the boy turned on his heel and walked back to the mansion. The servant's smile grew wider " Yes, m lord".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are enjoying so far X3

The drawing I did of her is a bit old so I will be redrawing her soon X3

If anyone is interested in my art, please check out my deviantart account :3

http://weeaboofantasy.deviantart.com/