I don't wanna go?

"Katie get your ass up we have an amazing night planned"

"Chris I already told you I'm not going to some dumb falling in reverse concert!" (A/N I cringed while writing that)

"Oh yes the fuck you are! You wanna know why?"

"Why Chris tell me why" I laughed

"Because you love me very much and last night I heard you talking in your sleep, 'oh Ronnie I love you too' so don't you dare tell me you don't like falling in reverse!"

I looked up at him shocked that he heard that, "oh, well uh you see it's not like that"

"Uh uh uh yes it is now get your booty up and get dressed, and make sure you look gorgeous we got back stage passes" He said walking out.

Before you think anything yes Chris is gay and he's my best friend. His parents kicked him out when he told them he was gay, so me and my mom took him in. It all works out because I got my best friend living with me, awesome right?

But yeah anyways my name is katie and I'm 17 years old and Chris is 18.

"I know your ass best not be in that bed still, I will come in there an-"

"I'm up I'm up relax Chris" I said laughing and getting up, I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom to shower.

I got out and blow dried my bright blue hair. I straightened it and went to pick out my clothes, I picked out gray skinnies and a black falling in reverse T-shirt. Chris walked in wearing black skinnies and a white v neck shirt and said "ooo girl look at you but your missing things but I don't know what"

"Yeah I know I'm not done yet" I said. I did my makeup and picked out a snapback and put it on backwards then put my red vans on.

"Ok now I'm ready let's go"

"Oh! I thought you didn't want to go nah you can stay here and I'm gonna go and get me some Ryan" he laughed walking down the stairs.

"No no no no I'll go" I said laughing and I shut the door and locked it.

So how do you guys like it so far? Should I keep writing? If so comment and vote love you guys