Arguments part.1

Hello my lovely leprechauns! This is the first imagine I have posted in three months!!! It's a sad imagine because I'm in a sad mood..... But I hope you like it ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay in darkness is my boyfriends room.

We had just fought harshly over a rumour that Niall was making out with some girl at a party I wasn't invited to.

He became very defensive making it clear it was true. Them all of a sudden he was screaming "I was drunk for fuck sake" confirming that the rumour wasn't a lie.

My eyes were red from all the crying and my throat still stings from all the screaming.

My heart still aches from the pain.

We kind of ended the argument, we didn't resolve anything. I was sick of screaming so I just said "it's okay you were drunk you didn't know what you were doing" and with that I went to bed.

The thing is it wasn't okay and now he is asleep while I'm here quietly crying myself to sleep.

________________

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking. I wake up and find that Niall isn't in the bed anymore, I look to the clock and read 03:15am .

I groan as I stand up brushing the hair from my face and quietly heading down stairs.

As I reach the end of the stairs I hear another crashing sound , walking into the kitchen I see Niall standing around pieces of broken glass.

There he stood whimpering and leaning against the counter, his face in his hands and is breathing out of control.

I hurry over to Niall being careful not to stand on any glass as I was barefoot.

"Niall?" I say scared he will get angry and break more glass.

But he stayed still, and continued to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed it i will have part 2 up this time tomorrow x