Life of a Gutta Chick

Chapter 1

-CEEDRIC POV- 

"Bring me back my fuckin car bitch!" Nana yelled through the phone. "Just chill bae, I'm comin rie back I'm jus chillin on the ave." I said fustratedly."I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! Yo ass been sliding in my shit all day tryna stunt boo u ain't nobody!"she laughed evily. Ugh, sometimes she could be a real bitch."Man, shut da fuck up I'm comin home soon bye."i said, hangin up quickly so she couldnt say anything.I continued my drive to Jordan's house. My boo thang Jordan said she got some for daddy I thought licking my lips.

*NANAS POV*

No this nigga didnt just hang up on me. Ill handle that later but right now I need to get ready to get to this money.I got off the couch and made my way upstairs.

"Khalil?!" I called out to my 4 year old."yes momma?"khalil said."Jenni will be over here shortly to watch you." I said in my voice I only use to talk to him. Jenni is my bestfriend and has been since pre-k. 

"Yaaay"he said running back to his room. I smiled and walked down stairs into me and Ceedrics master bed room.I went to my closet and pulled out some fishnets, a blue ruffle thong and the top to match.i grabbed my black stripper heel and got in the shower.Show time starts in an hour.

%Club Kinkies% 

"Hey!" I said flirtatiously while walking pass Big Mac(the strip club bouncer)."Wassup beautiful" he said, with a playful childish smile. I walk in the strip club that was filled with smoke straight up the stairs while looking at my victim. He was a smudged face sweaty mexican.he stood about 5'10 and was tru religion down.  

I put my purse into a locker and went back down stairs.the mexican was still in the same spot. I walked over to the pole that was near him.there was absolutely no girls on stage so now was a good time. I walked over to him. I quickly dropped down into a split and started jumpin mi ass.I had his full attention and thats what I liked. His eyes yearned for me. I took my top off uncovering my full d's. He watched my every move as I dry humped his ass to Red Nose by Sage Gemini. He put a couple twenties and fifties in my nets. Hey I get a tip too. After the song was over he just stared at me.

"Hey do you want to get outta here?" I said in a seductive voice. He was lost for words all he could do was nod. I ran up stairs to get my purse and ten minutes later we were out of there. I texted Jenni like I usually do......

Txt to Jenni:

me: wassup jen,ceedric there cuz we ready

bestie: yea he jus got hea.txt the address im ready ma

**********************

Wtf??? its 3 in the morning and this nigga just got home?? Oh, i'm bout to raise hell when I get there.we pulled up to the red carpet motel.I text jenni where I was real quick while he paid for the room."Excuse me sexy, but we are all set to go.",he said with a hideous smile. "Oh,sorry big daddy I was a little distracted, I said seductively looking him right in the eye. He nodded and opened my door.  

Our room was 14 striaght down the hall in the back. As we entered I rushed to the bathroom. I poked my head around the corner to where he could just see my head ."let me get a little washed up big daddy"i smiled. 

He nodded his head not really paying attention cause he was rolling a blunt. I took off all my clothes but left on my stripper heels.I grabbed my purse and walked out the bathroom twisting my little waist,he watched my every move. I put my purse down on the night stood next to the bed and turned on the radio blasting it. 

I climbed on top of the mexican and grinded on him to Bad by Wale.He inhaled his blunt while holding my waist making me grind faster.I went down and started sucking on his neck while reaching into my purse clutching my 45 extended clip with the silencer. I sat up quickly and put 2 shots dead in the middle of his forehead. 

I watched the blood trickle from the wound for a second.i got up and put my clothes back on.I walked outside to see jenni pulling up in my hot pink range rover with the rims to match.my hot pink interior everything was just barbie bitched down.I hopped in the car and we were on are on the way home in a flash.....

I walked into my house,i was so tired.by the time i got to my room i was stripped naked.i hopped in the shower and cleaned my self before i went to lay in my bed.ceedric was sound asleep but i didnt forget about him coming in at 3.but damn did he look fine sleeping.i met ceedric at a house party.I was suppose to kill him,but,he was just so damn fine and so my type that i couldnt kill him.he had a puppy dog face as he swaggered across the house bumping into people.He was so twisted i asked him if i could drive him home.i took him back to my crib but he threw up most of the night so we just laid down in my bed.thats when i found true love ever since then we were unseperable.he was really good wit his son but such a lazy fuck it wasnt funny but i did want some dick.i crawled into bed and start suckin on mi name(it was tatted on his neck).he smiled..."mmmmmmjordan stop guuh" i shot out the....JORDANNN!!??TF!??WHO THE FUCK IS JORDAN!??

ceedric was wide awake at dis point lookin like he didnt know what i was talkin bout."jordann!? baby,idk what u tryn to say,is that yo new friend err' sum shit??i stared at him blankly then crawled three inches to where i was infront of his face "DONTTTTT FUCKIN play stupid widd me pussy ass homeboy,im tired but we'll talk about mrs.homewrecker jordan in da mornin but right now...RIGHT NOWW!! u get yo triflin ass on da couch.and jus like dat he did what he was told.i layed down that night pissed the hell off and horny as'f.sooo not a good combination.

          i woke up to kisses on mi face."get the fuck off me ceedric"i snarled. little giggles came frum behind me."sooo,u mad bwuhhh?" i turned around to see a smiling toothy khalil.he had on a tank top and sum sweats.i smiled hard,"goodmorning mommies lovely"now go washup so we can go to mcdonalds but slap ur daddy first.and wit that he was gone in the blink of an eye."OWWWH DA FUCK?"ceedric yelled.i smiled a lil to myself.i love my son.i got up and went to mi closet.i grabbed sum gray sweats a tank top and sum 

gray and white jordans."lm wready mom"khalil said.i grabbed mi keys and got in da car while khalil got in the passenger seat.i had to stop at my dads real quick to go pick up my shit.i turnt up the music nd go away by Woop blasted thru mi speakers.khalil rapped every word.smdh.we jammed all the way to dads house."GRAMPAAA"khalil jumped out the car and ran to him."what i told you bout callin me that?"he said."Ha-ha sorry k-dawg"khalil said widd a big smile.we went in side khalil sat on the couch,while i followed pops to the office.I shut the door behind me.

"is the job done?"he said.

"yeah,so wea my money??I said.

he dropped a duffle bag in my lap and walked out the room.35 bands just that easy.my dad is the  kingpin of atlanta and i NaNa is his silent killer.ever since i was little my dads ben training me to be a topnotch killer.teaching me how to move in silence.I do this for only one reason and thats my baby khalil.i dont want him needing or wanting.he's GOING TO have every thing under the sun.i got up and walked out the office.khalil was in the living room playin gta5."Come on khalil we got a long day".