And so it begins.

Hey, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please comment and give suggestions.

 ---------------------------------------------

LANA POV

It's that time of the day again, 6AM. I wake up with baggy eyes and a terrible head ache, I really don't want to go to work today, but i have to, we're filming important scenes and I really have to be there.          

It's the second day that I wake up with an empty spot next to me, Fred and I haven't been in what we can call a ''good place'' lately, it's not the same anymore, we fight all the time and he has changed, he's not the person he used to be. Everything started when we went to a convention, my fans love him, he's charming and nice to them, he has really won a place in their hearts, but in that last convention I noticed that he was way too happy with all the attention he was getting from the fans, he behaved differently, like a celebrity. I understand that it can be overwhelming to receive attention, but he took it way too far. I tried to tell him how I felt about this situation and that's where everything started, he told me I always want the attention for myself because I'm a celebrity. Ever since the we fight about everything, he says white, I say black, he wants to eat chicken, I want to eat pasta, and it is honestly driving me crazy.

I take a shower and put some sweat pants on, I don't do my hair or makeup because they do it for me on set. I run down the stairs cause it's getting late and I have to be on set in half an hour, but for my surprise Fred is waiting for me, sitting on the couch. 

- ¨ Hey I think It's time for us to talk¨. - He says with a calm voice.

- ¨I more than anyone want to talk, but I'm running late and I have to be on set in 30 minutes, but we'll talk as soon as I get home ok¨. - 

I expected him to agree to talk later, but instead her got mad and told me that I never have time and that I'm always busy. I did't want to start my day being angry, so I tried to let it go and think about something else, I'll have a serious talk with him later.

I drive as fast as I can, Adam is going to kill me if I don't arrive on time, today's scenes are kind of important. Fortunately there's no traffic and I arrive to set. Sean Maguire arrives to set at the same time as me and greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

- ¨Right on time¨. - He says laughing.

- ¨Yes, right on time, as always . 

- ¨We have a long day ahead, did you read the script?¨- He asks

- ¨Yes I did, and it seems that we have many scenes together today, and a kiss¨

- ¨Well then I hope you brush your teeth Parrilla, I certainly don't want to taste what you had for breakfast¨- He says bursting out a laugh

- ¨Shut it Maguire, you know my kisses are always good¨. - I say and I hit his shoulder 

- ¨We'll see about that¨

It's the first time in the day that I laugh, after the terrible morning I had he just put me in a good mood. For some reason he always does, he makes me laugh all the time, sometimes we have to repeat our scenes many times because he keeps on making me laugh, I honestly don't't know what I would do if he was't on set to cheer me up. 

--------------------------------------------------

SEAN POV

My morning was boring as usual, woke up, had breakfast and of course I had a fight with Tanya, she insists on wanting to come to set with me everyday, she is way too jealous of any woman who tries to approach me, and now that I have a co- star to kiss, things have gotten worse. 

After the stupid argument I had with her over me coming home on time, I take my keys and drive to set. I arrive at the same time as Lana, we always arrive at the same time, it's a funny coincidence. I tease her about having a bad breath while kissing me, since we're going to have kissing scene today.

I love teasing her, I love listening to her contagious laugh, it always brightens my day and makes me forget about my problems for a minute. I truly love working with her, ever since we met we had chemistry, it was like magic and I honestly can't imagine having any other actress as my co- star. 

It only takes me half an hour to get ready, today we won't rehearse, that was yesterday, we are going to film right away. I only have a scene with Lana today, so I patiently wait outside the dressing room waiting for her to come out , and she finally does, she's wearing a beautiful black tight dress that makes her look amazing as always. 

- ¨Well I must admit you look stunning¨- I say

- ¨Thank you, you look pretty good yourself¨

- ¨Ready to film? Did you brush your teeth?¨- I tease her again

- ¨Oh no I did't, now you'll have to kiss me with a very very bad breath¨- She says laughing

Of  course her breath is fine, minty and fresh. We go straight into the stage where Regina's office is, the scene is about Robin and Regina talking about the baby situation and how they feel about it.

- ¨Hey listen to me Regina, no matter what happens, that baby will never break what we have ok? I love you more that anything in this world¨- I say as Robin Hood 

- ¨I know, I love you more, but I can't help but feel sad about this whole situation, we are the ones who should be having a baby¨

- ¨Listen to me, we will, and we'll be the happiest family ever, and we will find a way to break that barren spell you have on you¨

- ¨I hope so

Here comes the kissing part, I always feel a little nervous when I have to kiss her and I know she feels nervous too, it's a long kiss, with forehead touching. I lean closer to her and kiss her lips, I must admit that I enjoy it. 

-¨CUT¨- Says the director.

We finished the first scene of the day and we have a break. Now my day is totally better, I don't know why but being with her makes me happy, I have to admit that I have a crush on her, she is a beautiful woman, it's imposible not to feel attracted. 

------------------------------------------------

LANA POV

After a long and intense kissing scene Sean and I go to grab some lunch. On our way to the coffee place I receive a text from Fred. ¨Hey, please come home on time, this can't wait¨I know that tonight's talk is going to be intense and I can't help but feel sad. We arrive to the cafe and Sean immediately notices that there's something wrong with me. 

- ¨Are you ok? you suddenly changed your facial expresion.¨

- ¨Yes I'm fine, It's Fred, we've been having some problems lately and I don't't know what's going to happen¨

- ¨Let me make a confession, Tanya and I aren't having a good time either, I don't know if I can handle  it anymore. But let me tell you something, if you two love each other you'll get through this¨

- ¨That's the problem, I love him, but I don't feel the same way, his attitude had made me change my feelings¨

- ¨I feel the same way about Tanya¨

He just looks straight into my eyes with a look of understanding, he knows exactly how I feel because he is going though the same thing, I love to know that I can talk to him about anything and he will always have something to say that will make me feel better. He pulls me closer and gives me a warm and long hug, and for a moment he makes me feel safe, he makes me feel like I will always have someone to rely on. That's what i love the most about Sean, I don't want to say this, but I like him, like in a deeper way, I feel attracted to him.

We grab our coffee and go back to set, him with his arm around my shoulder, we still have a long day ahead.  

-----------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll try to update lately, please give me your reviews and share!