school the next day and a reunion

New about Jakes and my fight speed quick so everyone was talking about it. So many people asked me what it was about but I wouldn't say anything about it, it was my personal life and they don't have to be so god dam nosy! I slammed my locker in frustration.

Woah calm down there, I looked up to see one of the schools hottest jock standing in front of me.

What the fuck do you want Brad, as you can't tell I don't want to talk so piss off.
Woah what is up your nose, I was just coming to see if you were okay.
Yeah I'm fine so fuck off
Woah, god demi you have changed
What is that meant to mean, you don't even know me, so just fuck up.
Wait do you not remember me, wow I'm offended.
What ever I never knew you before this year
Oh so do you not remember your best friend in preschool, did you not mean that we will be best friends for ever, do you not remember how close we were.
Wait on that was you????your name isn't Brad is it?
No my name is...........
*both at once*
Ayden Bea Kirk.
Omg its you!!!!!!give me a hug!!!!!! I've missed you!!!!! You have changed soooo much!!!!!!!!
Didn't you move???
Yeah I did, but I've been back for a while
Why did you change your name????
Let's talk about that somewhere more...private.
Yeah sure, met you at the park on the corner of lynx street and daisy ave at let's say 7:30 tonight??
Yup sure, talk to you about all that then, but we better get to class now.
I quickly ran to maths and I couldn't stop smiling, I finally had my best friend back, I have missed him